• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zloyduh
      Hi All!
      I happened to come across this project and instantly got sunk into the world of Obsidia.  I thought I would share it here with all the Reaper folks! 
      I'm sorry for bumping my own post a few times.  After backing this project, I learned that these are first time game creators and they were turned down by some high end famous reviewers at the very last minute due to the COVID situation... Which, in my opinion, is super lame!  I don't see how you cannot do a review unless you actually got the COVID!  I hope that this post gets Obsidia to more people which would bring many hours of fun and enjoyable play!

"A dark fantasy tabletop game with spell casting & area control.  The fate of the colony is at stakes; build your empire & rule the realm!"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joshbeck/obsidia

1-4 PLAYERS, 90 MINUTES
      Players take turns exploring the dark realm of Obsidia by placing terrain tiles to create a dynamic and treacherous landscape. They'll send travelers from their home colonies out to found new towns, battling any enemy players or creatures in their path. Players will also cast spells unique to their colony class in order to gain the advantage. When all of Obsidia’s terrain has been discovered, the class controlling the most towns wins the game.

Stretch goal unlocked:  backers now get the sexy dice! :)

Cheers!
      ~Z
    • By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fellowshipgames/vampires-egyptians-and-necromancers-for-fantasy-football

• By Corsair
      This is a new project from Heroforge for precolored or prepainted custom minis. It also has an option for those with 3D printers to buy a pack of 10 of their custom minis as STL files.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heroforge/full-color-custom-miniatures-with-hero-forge-20

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/forgottenchapters/forgotten-chapters-purity-seals-and-parchment-transfers

My name is Bruno and I recently decided to use my (few) graphic skills to design my own waterslide transfers, as I could not manage to get the details on my miniatures right. Especially the parchment, scrolls and purity seals never quite looked as good as I wanted. After sharing some of my work on Reddit and Instagram, I discovered many more miniature hobbyist had this same issue, which lead me to this kickstarter! Besides sharing my own designs, these transfers will be screen printed by industry leading professionals to the highest quality possible.    The first sheet The finished product will be an A5 (210x148 mm) transfer sheet printed in 3 colors: White, Black and Red. The sheet will have hundreds of different designs to give you the most flexibility possible when personalising your mini's. I will regularly add new designs to the sheet, taking into account the backers feedback, until the sheet is full.                      Now while this seems geared to Warhammer 40K at first glance there is going to be a lot that's of more general interest, how many minis have you got with open books, parchments etc that just don't look great when you try and do it yourself?

seems well worth a go, and not bad price wise (if you've ever tried to make your own waterslide stuff)
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blacklistgames/blacklist-miniatures-fantasy-series-1?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      I'm Adam Sadler, senior game designer at Blacklist Games, and I love miniatures. They are what got my brother Brady and me into the hobby back when we were teenagers. Whether we’re using them in roleplaying games, board games, or tabletop miniatures games, we love collecting, assembling, painting, and playing with them. While Blacklist Games has published several of our games that feature miniatures, they saw our passion could be used for the creation of a new division that would focus solely on miniatures and allow for company growth in parallel with creating great board games. With everyone at the company excited about the possibility of this new division, here we are to share it with you!
      Blacklist Miniatures will focus entirely on producing high quality, highly detailed, pre-assembled plastic miniatures to be used in any type of game. Blacklist Miniatures: Fantasy Series 1, our first miniatures line, is not only a celebration of our love for miniatures, but also of all things fantasy.
      With your support, this campaign will not only bring this project to life, but also open the door to other lines of miniatures in various genres and even new games to utilize them! 

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)