Awaken Realms Etherfields

SamuraiJack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Auberon said:

I thought about it and just pledged for $1 to get into the PM.  I don't need a game but I like the looks of the minis.

I did this as well. There are soooo many backers that I am hoping to take advantage of some buyers remorse for the core game maybe. But I did want to make sure I am able to get the playing cards and art book.

Yeah, a lot of the minis look really interesting.

The game looks interesting. There's only so much of an opinion you can have when you can't know the rules because they're considered spoilers.

I did the clue finding for hidden content early on, but I didn't continue to do it after they started unlocking bits of the Riddler puzzle.

Pledge manager invites are going out so if you backed you should be getting yours soon

Late pledges will also be available (check the most recent KS update for details)

They've also done some alternate sculpts for the minis for those that want to pay to add them (no gameplay content)

Option to get everything in a single shipment, or split with the main game + a few bits  coming earlier and the rest about 6 months later (if you get jumpy seeing other people posting about having got a game please go for split shipping, I've seen to many folk falling apart online over the wait when they try and save money by going with one)

Yeah, need those alt. versions (who doesn't want a half man/half rooster mini?).

I was hoping they would be doing some of the smaller monsters in resin too though.

Since I'll be getting some PVC stuff now, I'm not sure if I should just get everything in PVC, it'll cost about the same but it'll come with a game too.

• Like 1

• Members

Alternate mosters says PVC and ABS in the description:

This Addon includes:
22 Alternative Creatures of Etherfields

All models come in PVC with selected parts and selected bases in ABS (same as corebox)

This addon does not bring any new gameplay mechanics to the game or other gameplay components, those models are purely cosmetic but are awesome and cheap addition that brings a new variety to game aesthetics and are perfect for model collectors!

Delivered and looking good (first wave anyway), nice minis (I love the business penguin)

No idea when i'm going to have a chance to play, (covid, sigh, I cold play solo but I think his will be more fun with friends so need to wait)

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured

54 minutes ago, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

Delivered and looking good (first wave anyway), nice minis (I love the business penguin)

No idea when i'm going to have a chance to play, (covid, sigh, I cold play solo but I think his will be more fun with friends so need to wait)

I haven't played much, but my earlier opinion hasn't changed yet, I don't think it really works as a solo game (unless you're happy running multiple characters).

I almost died during the tutorial just because I was playing as the wrong character.

Still happy with my purchase though, I got it mainly for the minis and they are very nice.

• Like 2