Painted the throne of my Dark elf Queen....
Made it so that throne and Queen can be seperated....
Will probably paint a (standing) mini similar to the queen to have a "sitting and standing" version.

Warning, not everything is what it seems... "Care! don't activate any traps..." *a feint mechanical ticking&clicking sound on the background* "Wait, did that leg just move?"

GTcyoBw.jpg
pWR7Qfm.jpg

Edited by Okami Xci
Edited flavour text
  • Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Oh, look a cavern full of valuable crystals. Hm, a tight fit. I am going to take off all my armour so I can crawl in there...

From the Bones 4 Darkreach expansion

44049 Stone Lurker
      Sculpted by Jason Wiebe
      Bones Black
      60mm base

I think tentacles are all the more horrid when they are fleshy.

This would be a Roper for D&D, in case that was not obvious. A stalagmite-lookalike ambush predator that waits for the unwary to pass by, coiled tentacles at the ready to spring out and drag the victium into its hungry maw. Dungeon delvers beware.

• By Inarah
      My project for August (and probably September) is to paint up some of the pile of terrain pieces in my collection.  I've been busy washing, scraping mold lines, and priming this week.  Some of what's ready: 

Bones altar, tomb, arch, spider throne and graveyard fences:

Pile of stones that came with a dragon (not sure which one).  Want to use this as a test piece before I open DDS2.

Octopus fountain, a 3d print that was a gift from a friend. I got primer and a base coat on it but wasn't sure where to go from here:

Spartan statue (there are 2), Halloween spooky tree, and a creepy statue that I forgot to clean and prime.  I'm not sure if it is supposed to lean like that, and if not, if I want to correct that. 

There will be more later.  My first goal is to do the arch and fence pieces.  There is one more small fence which was miscast, I am working on it with greenstuff. 

• By Maledrakh
      So now that we know who won the Game of Thrones and ended up sitting down...

Dragoth the Defiler on Throne. Just look at the strength of that undead overlord! Holding his sword casually in the air with his arm outstretched, Darth Vader-style!
      This mini is from the second Bones kickstarter core set. I based it on a 50mm round lipped and put some black flock around it. Looks good!
      This one can also do double duty as a Charnel Throne scenery item for my Age of Sigmar Flesh Eater Courts Army.
      The sword simply would not stay glued to the skull I placed the tip at. That is the power of Bones plastic memory for you. I should have heat treated the thing to position it correctly before painting. Oh well. No matter.
      Reaper makes a metal version of this that presumably predates the Bones 2 kickstarter, and that has a vampire's head instead of a skeleton's skull. I wonder why they changed it to a skull for the Bones version?

"Ah! We meet again! And I see your sword is as big as mine!"

77201 Dragoth the Defiler
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      Bonesium PVC.
      50mm round lipped base

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      So, I chose my first Bones 4 mini to paint. To be precise, Mr. Mouse chose her, but that's neither here nor there.

I think I'm done with her face. I struggled with the eyes for a while before I noticed that the dark elves in Izzy's art have glowy eyes. Thus, she gained a simple bright eye color.

Ok I decided to blend a little more.

• By Mutilatedlips
      I've had plans to paint this for a long time, wanted to get it done before the bones 4 dark elf throne piece overshadows it. 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)