Metalchaos

Converted Riding Dog from 77038, Hell Hound

The texturing on that saddle is worthy of special praise! Sweet conversion, great paint job!

• Thanks 1

The Hound is an OUTSTANDING conversion, WONDERFULLY detailed, AND BEAUTIFULLY painted. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like what I did.

Khan is Kiarah Amanodel's riding dog in my D&D campaign. Kiarah is my female elf druid character. She is only 90 pounds but together with Khan they are an efficient team. Kiarah raised Khan to hunt the orcs of the region after their quiet grove was raided by the Ragged Wound Tribe. Kiarah's lover was killed during the raid, so now the vengeful elf travels with her mysterious daughter to inflict harm on those who murdered Leonan.

It's in my plans to make another version of the model with the Kiarah riding Khan to battle.

I added more pictures of the WIP.

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 5

Wow indeed!  In addition to the amazing work on the conversion itself, the paint job is superb. Love the contrast between the black and tan natural colors on the dog and the bright red and gold on the barding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful conversion and sculpting! Never would have seen the hell hound unless you showed it.

• Thanks 1

This is what I would call a real "handy" dog haha. Fantastic!!! Awesome sculpting skills you show here and the painting is also quite good. Great work, thumbs up!!!

• Thanks 1

this is really impressive,  great inspiration for those thinking about conversions . Really like how you used normal things laying around the house, like the paperclip,  to create it . The sculpting is killer though

Edited by Fencig
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now