Sign in to follow this  
Vacaroja

Tikbalang Conversion Contest Entry #1

That is haunting. I can vividly picture a stop-motion animation version of this model and it is freaking me out miserably. I love it.

• Like 2

I'm surprised this didn't get more likes! It's very creative and (I think) one of the more extensive conversions I saw. I think it looks very creepy and well done.

The Philippines-Malaysia-Indonesia part of the world has just the weirdest monsters.Very well done on both conversion and paint! 

7 hours ago, Fire_Eyes said:

I'm surprised this didn't get more likes! It's very creative and (I think) one of the more extensive conversions I saw. I think it looks very creepy and well done.

If there's one thing I've learned from entering a couple contests, as well as being a chef, it's that you can follow the rules (or a recipe) to a tee and you can be super creative, but if it doesn't capture a positive emotional response visually, it won't win the social media popularity contest. People eat with their eyes!

Like most, I do this hobby for personal joy, so I'll do the weird stuff when I want to and show it off anyway. :D

• Like 2

That is a WONDERFULLY imaginative creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

I know nothing about Filipino mythology. It looks fascinating, something worth looking into.

I love it!

It's a very creepy monster.

Nice touch with the bamboo.

Very cool and excellent work! The pose is really nice and the conversion seamless - I really like this!