• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      Painted up two more boys for my warband! 

• By Sharkbelly
      My next project is these Bloodreavers and Slaughterpriest for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer Quest. Enjoy!

• By Nightwing
      This old Games Workshop mini is from about 1986. I think I had gotten him in a pack of minis because I have several others from the same line. I think I bought the pack mainly for this guy. He was my favorite, and I painted him solid black with silver trim. 

This time, I went with copper colored armor. A long time ago I wasn’t down with the big snake on his head so I chopped it off. I used paperclip and some contour putty to resculpt it here. The shield glued on to a round knob on his fist. Trying to figure out how to incorporate that unconcealable circle on the shield, I went with a simple eye motif. 

Please let me know regarding the flaming sword. I made the flame with hot glue. I think flames are brightest/hottest at the base and fade to black smoke at the top. I’m not sure how well this paint job imitates Fire, so comments on how to improve would be greatly appreciated. 

• By Kangaroorex
      Just a quick owlbear I did using the new citadel contrast paints.  Considering it only took about 30 minutes, I thought it came out pretty well.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Cypher, a character from Games Workshops Warhammer 40k range.
      My version is a mysterious and legendary Space Knight recognisable from the giant sword he carries but never uses, while he normally lives a hermit-like existence on the various, isolated outer worlds, he will occasionally pledge his services to a quest or expedition in exchange for transport off world. 

Really surprised I got this one finished, he's been on my desk well past the point where I normally get fed up of looking at things, and he's not a mini I'm that interested in (I basically really like his sword scabbard).
      That he turned out okay too is just a bonus.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)