• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By lazarp
      This is my version of a Games workshop Aragorn. I didn't want to paint him as Aragorn since I have two of these same minis so I decide to go for a purple skinned, white haired drow ranger.  I'm going to use him as a swordsman named Vigo in my Rangers of Shadowdeep games.
      This mini was a blast to paint, I like how the highlights turned out. Thanks for looking!

Unpainted mini:

• By MusicalFeline
      Here you go, folks, my second of the four Warhammer warbands I've got (Here's the first). When I first started painting these, I was a bit worried about them looking just like a blob of gold, but I must say, I'm quite pleased with how the colors look. And that bird... That bird is my favorite. I tried speckling its breast and around its neck, but it just looks blotchy. Oh well. 

• By DragonWyrm
      I love the sculpt of the king (I think Eureka calls him a chieftain, but he is too kingly for that). There is an emergency! His castle has been attacked! He didn't even have time to prepare. So  his underpants, helmet and cloak are all he is wearing. He looks regal!

The Novice of Sigmar is fun sculpt. At least she has a chest-plate, even if the design has some flaws. Her weapon is also terribly designed, the surface area is too large! And why she chose those stupid shoulder-guards I have no idea. But she is a fun sculpt, the cloth is nice and flowy and she has different materials that you can have fun painting. 

Feedback and Critiques are welcome and appreciated. 
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)