Sign in to follow this  
SnowTiger

Questions

Bryan...did you say end of Agust...hmmm...is there a reason why can't we have it sooner...it's stated as a july release....are you teasing me again dude..or do i have to send Spartan6's merc unit in to infiltrate me one out..lol

snowstorm....taking the enermy by surprize is not cricket....but if you win who cares... after winning is not everything...but..loosing is nouthing...LOL

it should ship to distributors next week, about a week in route, then it takes about another week or so to get to the retailers and add it all up and you are middle of August.

so his statement of by the end of August is totally reasonable.

cher ^_^

it should ship to distributors next week, about a week in route, then it takes about another week or so to get to the retailers and add it all up and you are middle of August.

so his statement of by the end of August is totally reasonable.

cher ^_^

Actually - LadyStormis right. I am expecting a ship of sometime july - then a week to distributors, another week to most Brick&Mortars. So if we assume it ships July 20 (NOT THE REAL DATE _ AN EXAMPLE), then 14 days to hit stores, to we have AUG 3. BUT - Some stores are slower about stocking than others, and I don;t know the store in your area, so maybe another week before you bug them to stock it(because you didn't realise it was available until you read about it here), and another week for them to get it - That's aug 17th - much closer to the middle if august, but I hate to give out accurate information . . . . :devil:

No Prob Bryan..here in the u.k we don't have many stores that sell CAV...in this neck of the woods none....i get all my stuff NOW from the reaper online store...the other stockist here in the U.K is way and i mean waaay out of date...as for quality...well...ask frank and stu.... :blink:

snowstorm....making warfare look like poetry in motion