Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Bones 4 "Tormentor" Female Devil to Forest Guardian Faun-Queen Conversion

This past week I painted the Female Devil "Tormentor" figure from the Bones 4 Bedeviled group from the Core Set.   During the run of the Kickstarter, there were folks in the Bones 4 Enthusiasm who where considering the possibilities of  converting the larger Rulers of Hell figure set into some sort of Forest King and Queen creatures by removing their wings and skull iconography.   With the cloven hooves and horns I could see how easily this could be done.  And, while I didn't get that set, I did get the smaller sized Bedeviled group that came in the Core Set.  Looking at the female figure in that set, it seemed to me that she too would be an easy conversion to make into some sort of Faun-like Forest Creature.

Photos linked for nudity.

Link

Link

Link

fullsizeoutput_4a44.jpeg

For my full conversion and painting article, see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2019/06/tormentor-female-devil-to-forest.html

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 18

She looks great!

Forest creature, so she likes animals right?She likes wolves right? :wub:

• Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nathan_DnD
      The small beastmen from Bones 4.

• By HolkDiggity
      My wife went on a backpacking trip for a few days, and I've been using the time to get working on a bunch of painting projects. This is the first that I've finished. I used them to try pigment fixing for the first time, and it was pretty cool! Most of it got covered up by the grass, but this was intentional, and why I chose to use them for my first try.

I also had some tree stumps from Secret Weapon, and thought that it would be cool to try painting them like white birch trees. I really like the way that they came out, and I'm sure I'll be doing those again sometime.

Enjoy!

• By Ludo
      Per Izzy,
      If you picked up either of the Art Books in the Bones III and IV kick-starters and would like to get them autographed, be sure to bring them with you to ReaperCon. Izzy will be signing them when time allows. 
    • By lazarp
      So this is the first time I tried painting freehand on the shield  This is the end result of the conversion: 

And for the conversion part, I didn't like neither this minis pose, nor its weapon choice (pickaxe really???), nor its commie looking (???) sigil on the shield. So I removed the weapon and sanded the shield. I also think that his pose looks a lot more natural as a spear throw than a pickaxe swing.. Also gave him some simple terrain and a quick paint  Thanks for looking!

• By lazarp
      Gave this model a different arm and hand pose, sculpted a wooden stick and used a resin bit from avatars of war necromancer for the spear head. This was a speedpaint that took probably around an hour. Thanks for looking!

The original model:

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 222 Guests (See full list)