Ed Ribbon and Ed Shirt Info

buglips*the*goblin

Want to show your love for Reaper figures sculpted by Ed Pugh?  Here's two ways to be a part of the fun!

1.  I will have 100 secret ribbons for people who enter an Ed Pugh sculpt into the paint contest.  This is the only way to get this ribbon!  You can find out which sculpts were made by Ed by searching Ed Pugh on the Reaper webstore.   There are some really cool skeletons, some of which also made it into Bones!  Chances are good most of you already have one!  Remember, the judges select your best entry for your award, so there's no reason to not bring along an Ed Sculpt as an extra entry!    These ribbons are given out by me, so find me after your entry is in to get it!   

2.  Saturday at the con is  edsculptsweb.jpg.3f0b7de9454285b4c8dc255caeef3eaf.jpg shirt day!  You can find this shirt by searching "edsculpts" on zazzle!  Wear it on Saturday with the rest of us!  

Here's a list of skus currently in the shop that qualify:

Bones: 

77017  Skeletal Swordsman (3)
77018  Skeletal Archer (3)
77001  Skeletal Spearmen (3)

Dark Heaven Legends:

02013  Skeleton Archer
02014  Skeleton Halberdier
02015  Skeleton Swordsman
02078  Skeleton Swordsman
02128  Skeleton with Axe
02129  Skeleton w/2 Handed
02138  Skeleton Pikeman
02210  Skeleton
02211  Skeleton Drummer
02213  Skeleton Swordsman (who really loves his job)
02214  Spirits
02215  Ghoul
02256  Arachno-Assassin
02361  Skeletal Cavalry
03467  DHL Classics:  Skeletons

DHL Army Pack:

06003  Skeletons (4)
06005  Skeletons with Axes (4)
06061  Skeleton Engineer

Chronoscope:

80036 Shipping Container

Box Set:

10004  Dragon Bone Catapult

Those are all the ones I either know are Ed or I'm reasonably sure are.  I thought I had old Casketworks pdfs but can't find them, so there might be a couple not on this list (maybe from the army packs) but the list covers most of what I'm aware of anyway.  It's mostly skeletal creatures.  

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/10/2019 at 2:26 PM, Adrift said:

I should be down for both the shirt and an entry; if I see a figure listed as David Pugh, that’s also him??

That depends on the source, some Casketworks list Dave Pugh instead of Ed Pugh (this goes back and forth a bit).  Consider the search on the reapermini.com site to be definitive for the purposes of this ribbon (even though it does also contain errors).  But, I will keep in mind the existing error from the print catalogues, and possibly other sources, so as long as the intent to match the conditions is good it will still count.      

Edit:  Kev! PM'd me with some questions about which sculpts were Ed sculpts, and some other people have asked too, so come Monday I will put a list in the OP of skus.  This might still not be correct, but will be the Best Guess.  The attribution has been a mess forever.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I updated the first post with a list of skus presently available in the store, I figured it might help people find appropriate entries.  

When I searched the website for Ed Pugh sculpts, I also got one of the shipping crates. 

... I'll be disappointed if that is not actually an Ed Pugh sculpt. But it did come up on the search.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

When I searched the website for Ed Pugh sculpts, I also got one of the shipping crates. 

... I'll be disappointed if that is not actually an Ed Pugh sculpt. But it did come up on the search.

Edit:  Yes, Ed did indeed sculpt the shipping container so that one qualifies.   

I can't find who did the shipping container, but I'm pretty sure that one is mistagged.  Skeleton Archer 77245 also looks mislabelled (I think that one is a Bob Ridolfi).  14037 Sir Conlan is Bobby Jackson  and 01404 2002 Christmas Sophie is Sandra Garrity.  Not sure why they come up when you search Ed Pugh, since they are correctly attributed if you click on 'em, but there it is.  

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I can't find who did the shipping container, but I'm pretty sure that one is mistagged.  Skeleton Archer 77245 also looks mislabelled (I think that one is a Bob Ridolfi).  14037 Sir Conlan is Bobby Jackson  and 01404 2002 Christmas Sophie is Sandra Garrity.  Not sure why they come up when you search Ed Pugh, since they are correctly attributed if you click on 'em, but there it is.  

I think Ed did sculpt that shipping container (the one they did before Bones IV). Could be wrong, but ISTR hearing that discussion.

Somewhere.

Which is obviously really solid information.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Ed sculpted Shipping Containers, official answer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

I think Ed did sculpt that shipping container (the one they did before Bones IV). Could be wrong, but ISTR hearing that discussion.

Somewhere.

Which is obviously really solid information.

Just now, ladystorm said:

Ed sculpted Shipping Containers, official answer.

Awesome, thank you both for the info! I didn't have a casketworks late enough to have it in there, and couldn't find info for it on the old kickstarter pages, so I couldn't be sure.  I'll update my post.  

• Like 1

I got my zazzle sample, so here is a comparison picture of the original Ed shirt (left) and the zazzle version (right).  The batch that Ron and Ed's Live shirts came from was a batch of four, so the left one is identical to those.  There's not a whole lot of variation between the two.  Please forgive the wrinkles.  

edshirtcompare.jpg.6ef9abc8c86fece612074da187fff366.jpg

• Like 9