• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      Oppulence! They. Own. Everything. 
      Sometimes adventurers survive their... well, their adventures, and retire with a fortune to live like kings and queens. Here we see Delia "The red terror" Axemaiden and Konrad "Quickfingers", the fastest rogue the realms ever seen... and Klauth the Pug, their beloved only son. Now retired, they enjoy the dolce vita.

• By lexomatic
      This is the thread where I'll paint my Dreadmere stuff to go with new Bones V stuff when it arrives.
      I started with my extra Gulper ( 44038 ) and rowboat (Dreadmere Fishing Boat 44032 ).
      starting with Gulper inspiration - the redtail catfish.

• By Wren
      Madame Delia is available in metal as of this week, and is part of the Core Set in the Bones 5 Kickstarter, so I thought people might enjoy taking a look at my take on her. I talk about my thoughts on painting the cloth and colour scheme choices a bit on my blog. I do plan to give her a base, just figured I'd work on getting some paint on some other Kickstarter stuff and then circle back around to that.

https://birdwithabrush.com/2019/10/17/madame-delia/

• By MagicBrew
      “Is that a troll over there?”

“Oi, so, as I were sayin’, it’s like we’re the blokes doin’ all the fighting and whatnot, but they’re makin’ a lot more coin and owning all the land, see? It’s not fair, and I were sayin’ just th’other day to Mikey that we should—“

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR

“Uhoh.”
    • By Lidless Eye
      Next up to bat, a selection of the denizens of Dreadmere, from Reaper Miniatures: Bones 4

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 257 Guests (See full list)