Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Bones 4 maggotcrown ogre juggernaut

You did a good job on this figure. I hate this figure and the style of it, I don’t care for the shoulders being giant and big hands with a tiny head. I have it assembled and sitting on my table, waiting to get painted. Going to follow your lead and do a simple dark steel paint job on him!

• Thanks 1

Cool mini. Is the first time I see it (the cast I mean, till now I had seen only the concept art). 

I'm a bit disappointed, I was hoping for a bit more hulky look, head even smaller and almost lost amongst a bigger armour. 

It does look good though, and your paintjob is really on point. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      One step closer to having the full Dungeon Dwellers set finished! I tried a lot of different stuff here, most for the first time! Such as...
      -Full NMM armor
      -Freehand on cloak
      -Painted highlights on liquid
      -A unique gem in the shield (Watermelon Tourmaline)
      -A tiny bit of OSL on the eyes

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By jonaas33
      Painted up this awesome fig as my first experience with the bones black material.  I loved the detail, and it took the primer/paint really well.  I didn't have any real plan with this one, so I just started with the bear pelt.  I had never painted a polar bear before, so I went with that.  After that was done, I thought blue would look neat with the white fur, and the rest just came together.  It wasn't until I got finished that I realized he looked like a big angry Smurf!  Still really happy with him though!  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thank you!

• By Ben_Phobos
      Hi everybody! 

Let me show you my first tries at painting miniatures:

I went heavy with the dark wash but it was on purpose in order to have an  effect "out of dirt".

Don't hesitate if you have any comments or tips!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)