Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Bones 4 maggotcrown ogre juggernaut

You did a good job on this figure. I hate this figure and the style of it, I don’t care for the shoulders being giant and big hands with a tiny head. I have it assembled and sitting on my table, waiting to get painted. Going to follow your lead and do a simple dark steel paint job on him!

• Thanks 1

Cool mini. Is the first time I see it (the cast I mean, till now I had seen only the concept art). 

I'm a bit disappointed, I was hoping for a bit more hulky look, head even smaller and almost lost amongst a bigger armour. 

It does look good though, and your paintjob is really on point. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I was lucky enough to trade one of my extra Bones Black Owlbears for Garghuk. I am glad I traded because I love this mini! He was great to paint and I can't wait to get him on the table to thump some adventurers!

• By Erifnogard
      I decided to paint my ‘Crimson Herald’ as more ‘King in Yellow’. First figure I’ve painted in a while but I’ve been meaning to try this color scheme on him since I picked him up. 

• By Brianuk
      Loved painting this little chap from Dreadmere. Had ideas of painting him up as a villain or grim ranger but went back to a traditional bright Halfling pallette. 

• By Brianuk
      Enjoyed painting these and adding a bog effect to the base. A tan primer, brown wash, metal in rusted iron, clothes in Army Painter Griffin Blue, then a mixed green and brown Army Painter wash over the whole thing. Water effects base in usual way, gloss mod podge over paint, log bag sweepings, tufts. 

• By Brianuk
      Here are two of the NPCs From the Dreadmere expansion. Have painted the boat as well (brown, not much to see) and am painting the giant carp. All done working up from a leather brown primer, Army Painter strong tone wash, then cream primer for light coloured areas and skin. Then I did the base coat and finished off with a mid brown wash from Army Painter. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 4 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)