• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Just a water frog peddling his water crop.  Agents of M.E.O.W. beware!

anyways, this mini just makes me smile.  Makes me think of a grippli from an old campaign.  I cant help but imagine that after saving the world, the tired frog put down roots and started peddling trinkets and goodies to the good people of the swamp.  I do like the way this came out, its simple but even the base just seemed to work.  hope you enjoy him too.

• By Rigel
      It was getting along for sundown when the turtle moseyed into town.

(click for turnaround)

Now, round these parts, we don't ask questions about a man's past. But every man's got a past, and sometimes the past got a long shadow. 

(Special guest appearances by Bombshell's Raferu-san and some modified Troglodytes.) 

I will glue a grommet top hat to anything, anything. 
      Something about the poncho made me think of old Spaghetti westerns, and things snowballed from there. 
      Hope you enjoy!
    • By Kangaroorex
      Just a few last miniatures completed before the new year.  Maybe I'll get some individual shots of the free hand, maybe not.  In the meantime, enjoy or ignore as you will 

• By SGHawkins09
      This in The Girl from Bombshell Miniatures and was one of my entries in the Painter's category at ReaperCon. I started painting her a couple of years ago, mainly to test the peachy color of the cloth. I decided to quickly finish her for ReaperCon as I wanted to have a Bombshell entry. She was not the figure chosen for judging in the main contest but she did receive a silver medal (dog tag) in Bombshell's manufacturer awards.

• By Inarah
      This little guy was a freebie from Bombshell Miniatures given out at Reapercon 2019. He is also available on their website.  I put him on a jungle base from Microarts.  Tried for some dark blue/grey coloration, wasn't happy with it, tried some green washes, but he kept turning blue again. Brushed a little green metallic on and he turned silver, did the green wash again with a different brand.  Decided I had messed around with it long enough. 

In the background is a 3-d printed stone bridge my husband made for me. Tabletop drybrush in shades of brown over a black base coat. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)