MadMan430

overstock of Bones 4 Kick starter minis

10 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Yeaaaah, I thought the "you missed the Kickstarter, but we'll let you order through the pledge manager" bump in price was a big one that caused pause, but wow... Yeah, that pretty much made me go "I'll wait for retail" 

.. That and only making the announcement on Facebook.

Roughly how much higher was it if you got in during the pledge manager period?  

3 hours ago, urloony said:

It's nice to see Reaper still appreciates their backers by offering backer prices during the KS.  So many other companies now, yeah I'm looking at you Dwarven Forge, take advantage of their backers by charging almost full retail during their campaign.  Bones 5, can't wait!

Well, after the fact pledge manager level was 20-50% higher than Kickstarter pricing, depending on what you picked, but yes, still cheaper than retail. 

24 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Roughly how much higher was it if you got in during the pledge manager period?  

From what I remember.... Core was $150 (Kickstarter $100), expansions were $60 (Kickstarter was $50)...  As for add-ons, I don't quite remember. 

• Thanks 1

Finally got around to watching Reaper Live today, and they said they will be putting some of the Bones 4 large individual piece, like the Dragon Turtle, Tree of Despair, etc., up for sale in the webstore next week in their Kickstarter packaging.

Thought I'd give a heads up about that for those that might be interested...

• Like 3