MadMan430

overstock of Bones 4 Kick starter minis

Last week on reaperlive they said that the overstock, for lack of a better term, from the Bones 4 would be up for grabs today, 6-11-19.  I went to the main site and could not find anything about it.   If I am just looking in the wrong place would someone please direct me to where i can see what is available?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah. I'll be hitting the F5 when it starts getting close to the time. Also, keep an eye on their FB page. It seems lately they have been announcing there before they announce anywhere else.

From ReaperRon, just posted on Facebook:

“Bones 4 Core Set and Expansions go on sale today at 1:00 PM central time! Limited quantities remaining!”

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

From ReaperRon, just posted on Facebook:

“Bones 4 Core Set and Expansions go on sale today at 1:00 PM central time! Limited quantities remaining!”

I'm on Facebook now, where do you see this? I'm not seeing his post at all. I trust you, just trying not to miss this and having a rough day getting my tech to work right. 

Stock was under 10 from the first time I looked.  They weren't kidding about limited stock.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Serenity said:

Stock was under 10 from the first time I looked.  They weren't kidding about limited stock.

Yeah, some are already at 0.

Core: 4

Chrono: 6

Faves: 2

The rest are gone

Aaaaand, they're nearly all gone. ::o:

I might've been interested in the Lost Valley. Nevermind now. (Granted, the stone giants are what interested me the most).

P.S. After refreshing, there's now no indication on how many are available.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

Managed to get another Darkreach and a Lost Valley (which I didn't get during the KS) as well as a couple misc. minis.

• Like 2

Just now, Cranky Dog said:

Aaaaand, they're nearly all gone. ::o:

I might've been interested in the Lost Valley. Nevermind now. (Granted, the stone giants are what interested me the most)

Me as well, will just wait for those models separately. I can't justify the cost for what I want. Wish I started painting again before the KS, not after.

1 minute ago, Spodi said:

Just keep refreshing. They seem to come and go.

Yeah, seems to be yoyoing. People scrambling to get them I suppose.

would love to get in but can't really justify it right now.  I'll have to wait until individual releases since I only want a handful from each set right now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Spodi said:

Just keep refreshing. They seem to come and go.

21 minutes ago, AuralEntropy said:

Yeah, seems to be yoyoing. People scrambling to get them I suppose.

I suspect they are flushing carts so people can't camp on them for days before buying them.  They have done this in the past. 

• Like 1