MadMan430

overstock of Bones 4 Kick starter minis

10 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Yeaaaah, I thought the "you missed the Kickstarter, but we'll let you order through the pledge manager" bump in price was a big one that caused pause, but wow... Yeah, that pretty much made me go "I'll wait for retail" 

.. That and only making the announcement on Facebook.

Roughly how much higher was it if you got in during the pledge manager period?  

3 hours ago, urloony said:

It's nice to see Reaper still appreciates their backers by offering backer prices during the KS.  So many other companies now, yeah I'm looking at you Dwarven Forge, take advantage of their backers by charging almost full retail during their campaign.  Bones 5, can't wait!

Well, after the fact pledge manager level was 20-50% higher than Kickstarter pricing, depending on what you picked, but yes, still cheaper than retail. 

24 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Roughly how much higher was it if you got in during the pledge manager period?  

From what I remember.... Core was $150 (Kickstarter $100), expansions were $60 (Kickstarter was $50)...  As for add-ons, I don't quite remember. 

• Thanks 1

Finally got around to watching Reaper Live today, and they said they will be putting some of the Bones 4 large individual piece, like the Dragon Turtle, Tree of Despair, etc., up for sale in the webstore next week in their Kickstarter packaging.

Thought I'd give a heads up about that for those that might be interested...

• Like 4

On 6/22/2019 at 9:11 AM, MoebiusStrip said:

Out of curiosity have any of the boxs been sent to the UK site or is this a US only thing?

As far as I know, anyone can order them. They’re on the webstore just like any other item. (Granted there’s only Core Sets and Chronoscope left at this point)

Edited by Chris Palmer

2 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

As far as I know, anyone can order them. They’re on the webstore just like any other item. (Granted there’s only Core Sets and Chronoscope left at this point)

nope:

ukstock.png

Interesting... when I have the currency set for dollars it shows them in stock. But when I change to euros they go out of stock. I guess there’s none left in the UK warehouse. 

D886DB05-8D60-4685-8DFB-BFCF97C76B74.jpeg

19 minutes ago, ttuckerman said:

They said they were not shipping the excess out

That answers that then, thanks.

50 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

dollars

The monthly assortment also seems to be a US only thing, or is this an oversight?

They did not have enough to ship out, so you needed to order from Denton.  Probably outside the US could, but it would not have the pre pay of tariffs.

Did anyone notice if the smaller sets of Bones 4 items marked as "Not Packaged for Resale" have been sold yet on the main store?  I am talking about things like the Rulers from Hell, the Snake Cultists, Demons & Devils, etc.

I see they are all listed, but they say they are out of stock.  I am hoping that they are just listing them now and will have them for sale soon.

They will be for sale at retail prices at some point. Not real soon. There is no known schedule, but over the coming year or so they should mostly all make it to retail. 

• Like 1