Mutilatedlips

Cyrine - Zombicide

Great work!

And I love the base as well, it really enhances the feel of the mini.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:23 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Great work!

And I love the base as well, it really enhances the feel of the mini.

These plastic minis are one with the base and it was difficult thinking of something to do with it.

I didn't want to cut the model from the base or partially bury the head of the serpent in some dirt. So I thought she could have some spell runes around her. Spell runes became spirals (due to not having much time left to spend on her,) added some gloss varnish on the floor and then it was on to the next mini.  

• Like 4

Yep great job and the extra work at the base is supercool. I like this osl at her eyes, turned out great and this was a damned good idea. Overall paintjob is great too. Thumbs up!!!

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:04 PM, Cindy H said:

Beautiful job! Nice job on the base as well.  

Been lusting after this box of minis :)  

Part of the deal in getting this mini was painting the witch with the goat for him. Just primed her today, so she will be coming soon. 

Edited by Mutilatedlips

The figure is excellent and the base adds a whole tin of cherries onto an already amazing cake. Nice one.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Genghis_Sean
      "Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!"

• By Al Capwn
      After a long wait, my Kickstarter pledge finally made it to my doorsteps. I know what you are thinking:
      "Didn't you just move?" Yes, yes I did.
      "You haven't finished Black Plague yet!" Also 100% correct - and at some point I will certainly finish it up, but the cult of the new calls! 

Now on one hand, this project will be a little easier as the aliens will predominately be toned with a single color with the attention being paid to the little details on them. It won't be as intensive of a slog compared to painting individual outfits of clothing.

On the other, we have a bunch more specialty aliens and a slew more heroes to go through. Who knows if I will get around to painting them all! So this weekend's plan will be doing some prep work, priming and whatnot on a few of these.

As always, comments and critiques are welcome - I am here to learn. My goal for larger projects such as these is Tabletop "Plus" (not quite display, but a little above a standard base/wash/highlight) for the hero and big units, and tabletop standard for the rank-and-file units (totally fine with base coats + washes + a few details here and there). Ultimately these are game pieces that will be played, so I don't want to agonize over anything getting messed up too badly.
    • By Genghis_Sean
      Stole my brother's mini from out of his house the last time I was there and painted it for him.  Built a much more deserving base for this fierce Zombicide boss with a vicious streak a mile wide.

• By Silvervane
      I can't believe I haven't posted anything here since October.  Well I managed to finishes some Zombicide mini's back in February.  Camera went and broke on me so I've been procrastinating on taking show offs with my cellphone.  But I decided I might as well.

Here is my Grom from Zombicide.  He's was a promotional figure with I got with the Kickstarter. He was painted up to be a gaming piece.  I tried to keep to the art work somewhat.

Thanks for any C&C you feel to give. 
    • By Al Capwn
      Howdy y'all!

I know I am rather new to the forums but I thought I would introduce a bit of what I have been working on pre and post ReaperCon 2018. No doubt I have met with some of the forum denizens here, most notably @Green Eyed Monster for sure. Hopefully my presence here will be a welcome and fruitful one, and I look forward to talking and learning from all of you! 

A few months back I decided to pick up Zombicide: Black Plague, and before I knew it I was neck-deep in medieval zombies. I told myself I would save  the heroes for after ReaperCon to employ some of the techniques and improvements I would have learned. I... uhh... sorta did that. Let's just say I quickly became tired of the derth of zombies and wanted to focus on more...noble...aspirations.

The Goal: Get 'er done. Preferably by the end of October. Because what better way to say 'Thriller' like a box o'zombies. I am shooting for tabletop standard for the standard fodder zombies, with tabletop+ for the heroes. Not quite display level, but certainly a cut-above your bog 40k Guardsman (ifyaknowwhatimean hashtag don't_tell_the_commissar). I am loosely following the box artwork along with Sorastro's YouTube series, but I certainly am not married to everything. I will try to make a note of any techniques I employ that I have learned either from class, trial and error, or from online tutorials.

Since this is my first original content post here, please let me know if I am doing anything incorrectly or against forum etiquette, as this is not my normal venue for sharing!

So grab a cup and buckle up, cuz we are fixin' to see a whole lot of pictures of the scenic countryside of Zombicide: Black Plague.
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 2 Anonymous, 321 Guests (See full list)