Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroorex

Dressing for war (bones 4 dire penguin and 2 other penguins)

Thanks to everyone.  I wish I had time to do more but between deadlines (have to leave tomorrow) and a rather large donation to the blood god of hobbies, its as finished as its going to be. 

I need to think a little more about the tuxedo gear for a second attempt.  i really like how the cummerbund came out and in my eyes i just see the dire penguin standing over a defeated orca, eyes glowing bright red in triumph, and dressed with tophat, bowtie and cummerbund.

Amazing work!

I highly recommend the Xuron flush cutters for helping avoid any more grievous hobby knife injuries. After my last bad cut, I picked up a heavy duty pair for cutting minis off their integral bases, and a fine tipped pair for more detailed work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 11:35 AM, breegull said:

Amazing work!

I highly recommend the Xuron flush cutters for helping avoid any more grievous hobby knife injuries. After my last bad cut, I picked up a heavy duty pair for cutting minis off their integral bases, and a fine tipped pair for more detailed work.

I currently use a set of Xurcon 2175s   the problem comes in the chunks plastic right under the mini after I cut most ofnthe base away..  it was a lot harder than expected and my poor handling skills tripped me up.    

On 6/11/2019 at 10:22 PM, Warlady said:

This could also be subtitled Penguins Putting on the Ritz.  :-)  Nice job! 

Putting on the Blitz?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1