Sign in to follow this  
Tofinka

Kudos & Chronoscope question

I love you, I love you, I LOVEEEE YOOOOU! https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Hek8mXSBY772iMo/giphy.gif

Really, I am a huge fan of Reaper minis, thank you for being so awesome (and for the free shipping :)).

I felt in love with the plastic figures the most. 

Is there any chance for more plastic Chronoscope figures? 

I love those designs, and I am craving for plastic zombies (nazis & miners & strippers & Bonnie & other), victorian ones, Rudd Starslider, postapocalyptic ones, Coraline, Vermina, Rowena, Billy Joe, Cinderella, Belle, Evie, Bill Foster, scary clowns, Victoria Jacobs, Edna and Farrah <3 <3 <3

• Like 3

Agreed completely, @Tofinka!

If it helps, Reaper is planning to launch a Bones V Kickstarter sometime in October - they seem to plan these out to a certain degree, while leaving some room for fan requests.  I, for one, will definitely be there if I can, pulling for more Chronoscope miniatures!  I find them great for sparking the imagination on finding uses for even the figures in genres I don't normally use!  There's no guarantee we'll see them just because we request them, and it seems that most customers overwhelmingly prefer vanilla fantasy miniatures (and the more vanilla, the better), but I believe a few Chronoscope figures have appeared in every previous Kickstarter, and I for one enjoy them!  (With Paizo publishing's Starfinder RPG enjoying a couple years of success by now, and Star Wars being a perennial favorite setting among RPG players, I have to imagine there's more of a market for Chronoscope figures now than ever before!)

• Like 5