• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      So this  is an experiment in multiple  ways. First, when I painted this guy up. I wanted to try and paint a black wolf for something different. I wasn't  sure how to make the fur stand out, so this is the first time I've used reference photos. Also for the longest time I've been having trouble getting photos to turn out. They look fine on the phone but awful on my laptop when I try to edit them. Turns out, when you upload things to a potato, they look like potato.  So I'm seeing if I can make it work with just my phone. Anyway here we go.
    • By Brianuk
      Enjoyed painting these but can't say I applied any great magic or too much time to them. They were all really quick to complete, working up from coloured primer with washes then bone or cream or pink for details. 

• By Generic Fighter
      So, I've been a participant in an exchange type thing on Twitter for quite a while now. It is known as "The Box of Many Things" and is a low cost to no cost geeky, nerdy Secret Santa type exchange that takes place every other month. this is for my April Thinger. We use the term "Thinger" to describe those who are in the exchange, specifically the person you are sending to or are receiving from, which are rarely the same person. They even have international group for those outside of the states, too. Art is a common thing to send as it is very low cost to make and usually low cost to mail too! So behold my badly repainted D&D Minis!

So, my Thinger plays two PCs, a Druid and and a Dryad Warlock and I was going to try to paint a mini for one of those but ran into a roadblock. I couldn't find a mini for either of them! Also, they are an excellent artist and provided ARTWORK of their PCs for reference! I wouldn't be able to do justice for them at all! So I dug through the 4 pages of info they gave to find something I could paint successfully and not take far too long to do so! And I found that The Druid likes to become a Dire Wolf a lot and the Dryad has a Winged Cat for a Familiar so i got to work! Here they are!

Hope you enjoyed them!

GF
    • By buckyball
      Here is a figure I painted for the game Rangers of Shadow Deep.

Buckyball 

• By KingMob
      Meet Raven! And her hound Foxy! Member of the Red Cloaks band of mercenaries traveling the Land. Ranged support while providing knowledge of how to survive outside of civilization.
      Not that stops Ernie's complaining...

60181: Adowyn & Leryn (Iconic Hunter & Wolf) painted in Autumn palette with NMM, Texture, and Freehand. This was another miniature full of fiddly bits to paint. After watching Bobby Jackson sculpt on the Reaper LIVE show, I think this was a digital sculpt! Looking forward to seeing this miniature in the BONES version. 

• Who's Online   41 Members, 2 Anonymous, 260 Guests (See full list)