• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello everyreaperbody! 
      So just recently finished these three go-lucky ladies, a trio of Dancing Girls sculpted quite a while back by Dennis Mize.  Colors were the hardest part fo figure out plus I tried to do some semi-transparent clothing, not sure how well that turned out

and here they are together:

Wanted different hair and different skin tones for each one.  Relatively small figures, almost horrified when I see them so close up, but oh well, such is the curse of this hobby.  I'd painted a set of them maybe 15 years ago.  Don't have any pictures of the original set unfortunately, and then I went and sold them on eBay for I don't remember at all how much.  So I'm glad I got a hold of another copy to do again and keep.

I'll probably be putting them on super-simple bases in the near future, just so they don't fall over.

So anyways, hope you enjoy!
    • By R2ED
      I can't begin to tell you how excited i am that my parents found these in the basement in some supplies i had stored.  These are Ral Partha models from 1988 to 1991. I bought them with my allowance back when i was like 9 or 10 and am thrilled to see these again.  I remember being so afraid to paint them because i didn't want to mess them up, that i never ever tried.  

These are primed and need to be stripped. These are early pewter-white metal.  They even had packaging that read "now lead free". 

What I'm wanting to do is savor the joy of painting them, now that I'm way more capable.  However...i need to get this crappy primer off of them.  These are 30+ years old and I'm blown away they look as good as they do.  

Anyone have a solution that can strip this down to the metal? 

• By Kangaroorex
      Well 2020 is over and even though the year wasn't so great I did get my dragon goal of 12 dragons completed (actually completed 15 !) So with the new year I'm looking to try it again.

The last year I did a bunch of dragons from all eras a d makes.  This year I think I will make the challenge a little more specific.  This year I'll try for 12 dragons from defunct companies: grenadier, Ral Partha, Thunderbolt Mountain, heritage, and others that are no longer producing today.  Whether i include minis from companies that died recently, im not sure (and I  know Ral Partha lives on as Iron Wind and Grenadier lives on as Merltion?  But I'm including them because its my challenge and the ones I have are the originals. 

That said the first piece I did was the Bridge of Sorrows.  It came out really well so I let my better half look through my old boxed sets and she chose the next one:  Clutch of Fear!

This is another mini that I have had sitting in its box waiting for decades to be completed and its time has come (besides if I really mess up they have started recasting the molds again so its not an utter disaster. Also, since i have this one in the original box, I thought i would do a WIP to show how it goes.

Here is what it look like when I opened the box...

All the parts are there, including the instructions (more on those in the future) and an "inspected by 3" as well as assembly instructions.

Hope you all enjoy the ride.  I'll try to be diligent with updates.
    • By Glitterwolf
      This is Reaper's Elise the Witch.
      SKU. 02863 ( Metal Figure)

Once she was part of a big Halloween Diorama but that didn't survive the move.
      I was able to save the minis though.

I rebased her, gave her some highlights/ repainted parts.
      She's back in action now, ready to turn you into a frog or a willing servant.

Part of my Undead/Demon/Witchhunters Project
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)