Sign in to follow this  
Cranky Dog

ReaperCon 2019 Hotel room sharing thread

As most of us know now, the ReaperCon rate block of rooms are fully booked, but plenty of regular rate rooms are still available but going fast. So now is the time to see what people booked, and if they want a roommate for the duration of the convention.

I was about to book a single bed for myself, but two beds or rooms isn't that much more expensive. So I'd be willing to split the fare.

P.S. For those who haven't booked yet, make sure you get the hot breakfast option.

• Like 2

Please also tell them when booking as well as when you check in that you are with REAPERCON. I believe there is a space when booking online with Embassy Suites to state this Group Name.  This will insure you get the goodies for staying at the hotel as well as help us gauge more rooms in the future. Thanks.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

P.S. For those who haven't booked yet, make sure you get the hot breakfast option.

You have to specifically ask for this? I don't remember seeing that anywhere

• Like 1

I didn't see anywhere to add it either. On the hotel site it says "free hot breakfast" in the room description.

Also, I have a two queen bed room that I would be willing to split with another single female.

EC

Arrival: 8/28, Checkout: 9/1.

Update 7/17: Rooming with someone else, room is transferring to another forumite. Thanks all for the cooperation.

Edited by EvilCleric
Add dates:
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rawlkeer said:

I say this because when I looked on hotel booking sites, some rooms clearly indicated that breakfast was included, while some others were without mention.

So it's best to be aware that not all deals are created equal.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rawlkeer said:

No Embassy Suites includes this with your reservation. No need to ask for cook to order breakfast...it comes with your room. 

• Like 5

A quick reminder for people looking for roommates: Indicate your arrival and departure dates. Not everyone can make it for the full duration, but still require a room.

The system works! I've already become someone's roommate. Thanks to @TripleH for the invite.

And I've learned my lesson on being a courteous roommate and the issue of clipping my toenails in someone's presence. This time I'll do it in my *own* bed.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

No Embassy Suites includes this with your reservation. No need to ask for cook to order breakfast...it comes with your room. 

Cool, thanks!

• Like 2

I've got a room Wednesday to Monday. 2 queen beds. I only need one. Looking for a non-smoker roommate. 

• Like 1

If anyone has to cancel and is giving up a con rate room at the Embassy Suites, please PM me first. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Inarah said:

If anyone has to cancel and is giving up a con rate room at the Embassy Suites, please PM me first. 

If you're on the MoKan Painters group, contact Nathan Coy. He's got an extra room at the con rate. 

• Like 1

EDIT: Taken

Looking for quiet, non-smoking roommate(s); female or married couple. 1 queen bed available.

I check in on Wed (may push it back to Tuesday), check out Monday. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1