Sign in to follow this  
willmontgomery

Stéphane Simon Kickstarter

Apparently Stéphane Simon -- a notable contributor to Rackham Confrontation and Mierce -- will be having a Kickstarter (presumably soon, but no date provided).

"Hi Guys, I decided to develop my SIMONMINIATURES range with crowdfunding for the production of several pieces (resin). BELIUS LE NOIR, a chaotic giant will be the major piece of this KS, it will be accompanied by other pieces, a small band of Barbarians to fight it. I will give you a specific date soon, if you are a fan of my work, share and participate!"

Since there is no project yet, I cannot link to it, and I believe that board rules prevent me from linking to his "website" (on blogspot). Anyway, his blog doesn't seem to mention this; I found out only by direct e-mail. He also has a presence on Facebook, but since I don't, I don't really know what information might be available there.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I love his work.  I'm going to have a very hard time resisting this one if the prices are "reasonable".  House stuff seems pretty stable at the moment, so a little dabble shouldn't be bad.