Sign in to follow this  
willmontgomery

Stéphane Simon Kickstarter

Apparently Stéphane Simon -- a notable contributor to Rackham Confrontation and Mierce -- will be having a Kickstarter (presumably soon, but no date provided).

"Hi Guys, I decided to develop my SIMONMINIATURES range with crowdfunding for the production of several pieces (resin). BELIUS LE NOIR, a chaotic giant will be the major piece of this KS, it will be accompanied by other pieces, a small band of Barbarians to fight it. I will give you a specific date soon, if you are a fan of my work, share and participate!"

Since there is no project yet, I cannot link to it, and I believe that board rules prevent me from linking to his "website" (on blogspot). Anyway, his blog doesn't seem to mention this; I found out only by direct e-mail. He also has a presence on Facebook, but since I don't, I don't really know what information might be available there.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I love his work.  I'm going to have a very hard time resisting this one if the prices are "reasonable".  House stuff seems pretty stable at the moment, so a little dabble shouldn't be bad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Saw some sculpts for this upcoming miniatures kickstarter and thought some folks here would be interested. Kickstarter is expected to start in September.
      Will Post more details and a link to the kickstarter once it goes live.
      In the meantime here’s some pics of the minis.

This is the same sculptor who did the Narthoks the Excellent kickstarter amongst others including the Highland cattle Minotaurs and a bunch of animal minis. 
      Ive backed his previous kickstarter and also ordered a variety of his other minis and have been pleased with all I’ve received.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Aeon Trespass: Odyssey is an epic 1-4 player massive campaign game of adventures, exploration, base building and fierce tactical battles with giant monsters. Fully co-operative, choice-driven, with over 200 hours of unique game content (1500+ cards!), a novel’s worth of narrative and a slew of awesome miniatures,
      Aeon Tresspass: Odyssey is coming to Kickstarter on September 9th. Check our KS preview today and give us your feedback!
      http://tiny.cc/AeonTrespass

• By SamuraiJack
      'Coming soon'

• By Darsc Zacal
      Launching July 24th a kickstarter for a  Set of 10 Female Amazons(Queen, Mage, Shaman, Ranger, Bowwomen, Slinger, 4 Warriors)

Tomb Guardians use many of the same sculptors as Reaper so some of the sculpting styles might seem familiar.

Pictured below is a render of the mage.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 167 Guests (See full list)