Scarecrowe

What Happened to the Pathfinder Range of Paints?

4 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Thanks so much.  I didn't realize at first that these weren't actually a triad. 

Oh sorry, yeah I should have clarified, I can see how my pic could imply that.

I don't know whether the Pathfinder colors will be split into triads, but I personally doubt it (don't take this to mean I have any inside information lol, I know nothing about the actual packaging for these). 

18 minutes ago, ttuckerman said:

On Reaper Live! they said the hold up was Pazio approval of the colors.  They thought they were close.

Could be the last few metallics weren't quite done yet. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Oh sorry, yeah I should have clarified, I can see how my pic could imply that.

Well, if I had read your _whole_ post first, rather than looking at the first couple of pictures and then asking the question, I would have realized it sooner. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The pdf for the Pathfinder Paints is down, but here's a pic of the colors for those who may not have seen it. I made it by taking a screenshot of the PDF because I couldn't find the pic anywhere.

6wwoKRP.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Today's Reaper Live mentioned September 3rd release date for the paint sets.  There will be two available, with 28 paints in each set.  Comes in a new, spiffy case too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Today's Reaper Live mentioned September 3rd release date for the paint sets.  There will be two available, with 28 paints in each set.  Comes in a new, spiffy case too.

Someone over on Facebook posted a screen cap.

62B2D48B-71C6-4C81-8DEF-0DE8B456C0A9.jpeg.5f0001995ef5c48d78590032e221ecbb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Someone over on Facebook posted a screen cap.

62B2D48B-71C6-4C81-8DEF-0DE8B456C0A9.jpeg.5f0001995ef5c48d78590032e221ecbb.jpeg

Yeaaaah, I really like the look of those new cases.  Like many of the commenters, I'm wondering how much extra they hold - the old ones would hold, what, 38 or so? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Yeaaaah, I really like the look of those new cases.  Like many of the commenters, I'm wondering how much extra they hold - the old ones would hold, what, 38 or so? 

I’ve actually misplaced my old case, and the paints and everything else I had inside it, so I can’t say.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I’ve actually misplaced my old case, and the paints and everything else I had inside it, so I can’t say.

I'd go for mine, but I kind of put it in a hard to reach spot, and can't get my arm quite that high atm. 

Sorry to hear all those paints went poof. 

14 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'd go for mine, but I kind of put it in a hard to reach spot, and can't get my arm quite that high atm. 

Sorry to hear all those paints went poof. 

I took it when I went to visit my family in Calgary last year and I was pretty sure I brought it back, they couldn’t find it over there.

i May have put it aside as I was unpacking the car when I got home and it’s sitting hidden here somewhere... I hope.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/11/2019 at 10:28 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

I took it when I went to visit my family in Calgary last year and I was pretty sure I brought it back, they couldn’t find it over there.

i May have put it aside as I was unpacking the car when I got home and it’s sitting hidden here somewhere... I hope.

Oh no!

I hope you didn't put it in The Safe Place!

::(:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Oh no!

I hope you didn't put it in The Safe Place!

::(:

Well, it’s been a year now.

So if I did, it’s the safest of safe places.:unsure: