Scarecrowe

What Happened to the Pathfinder Range of Paints?

I'm curious as to which of those sets will be in our VIP swag bag. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

I'm curious as to which of those sets will be in our VIP swag bag. 

I want to say hat both will be available, and a you will get to choose.  I think that was mentioned on Reaper Live.

• Like 1

They were bouncing back and forth between getting to choose, or random one included, if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

Cool, hopefully between DH and I and the extra bag I bought we get one of each. Or someone will want to trade.  

• Like 1

Both sets are randomly inserted. It's random if you're getting one VIP bag, you can choose to get the other set, if you want, if you're getting a second+ VIP bag was the last thing I've heard on Reaper Live. 

• Like 1

Good information regarding Swag Bags, but going back to my original question, when will the Pathfinder Range be available to the unwashed masses?

Still September 3?

They haven't said anything else.  I'd say ask on today's Twitch stream if possible

Do we know if they are going to be available for sale during reapercon to attendees? I was hoping to collect both sets while there and I only got 1 vip bag.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wren said:

I confirmed the date of September 3rd for the boxed sets for this preview post I just put up on my blog. Awaiting confirmation of if singles go on sale the same day. 

Singles?

Why would anyone buy single colours?

BTW: Anyone got a spare Hobbyzone rack or two I can borrow? and somewhere to put them?  ;-)

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Singles?

Why would anyone buy single colours?

BTW: Anyone got a spare Hobbyzone rack or two I can borrow? and somewhere to put them?  ;-)

Single bottles are for those who think they aren't building a paint bottle empire (of doom) just yet.  The bug'll get them soon enough.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was searching for a grindylow mini over at Miniature Market when, lo and behold, there was a paint from the Colors of Golarion named Grindylow Blue listed for preorder. They have 51 Golarion colors listed. Looks like they will be sold as singles straight out of the gate. :winkthumbs:

• Like 3

Note: Sets & singles are in the Reaper Store now. They are under Upcoming releases.

• Like 3