Sign in to follow this  
EvilJames

Bones statuary (77378a caryatid column and bones 4 angel of death gravestone)

40 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Good job!

Paint the base the same way and leave her in it!

I am strongly considering it.

• Like 2

Looking good.  I find the bones statues need a metal base to help keep them from toppling. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Arrgh!  This week we be havin a dreadful lot o' ghostly pirates that'll be sendin shivers down yer timbers.

This accursed crew of damned delinquents are the Ghost Pirates from Bones 4, or the soon-to-be-released Ghosts of the Drowned Nymph (77745) and the Shades of the Drowned Nymph (77747).  I painted these up similarly to the way I painted the spiritual glow of my Demi Lich.  But I didn't want them to all just be blue so I went for a transitional look.  As if they are materializing out of the ethereal plane.  They may have looked fine either way, but I tend to enjoy lots of colors in my minis.  I also chose to paint over nearly all of the translucent material.  I think I'm officially in the paint-over-it camp.

Read on for More Photos:

These guys were quite a bit of fun to paint.  Check out their WIP and my other piratey minis here.

Which ghost is your favorite?

Also, where do you stand on the translucent mini debate?  Paint over them?  Washes and drybrush?  Or leave them as is?
    • By Lidless Eye
      Just a random collection of recently painted 3D prints.  All of these are from a slightly modified Creality Ender-3

A Longship from EC3D: The Wilds of Wintertide

The Draken Airship, from Lovecraft Designs

Oh, well!  Also from Lovecraft Designs

The Ferisia Mage Tower:

• By wickedshifty
      My work on the griffon from bones 4 

• By Glitterwolf
      Started painting my Townhouse from Tabletop World.

Scale 75 Inktense Wood.

• By Kuroneko
      I think most GM's can sympathise, sometimes your players just get lucky going through a dungeon. Maybe the dice are on their side or maybe they're just a bunch of min/maxing little murder hobos that have destroyed everything in their path. What you need is one final encounter, one last way to try and salvage at least some of your pride and show them that they're not quite as in control as they think they are. 

There's a room. It's certainly locked and probably warded and what player can resist that? Once they force their way the find this ancient stone circle. There's some sort of mossy ooze growing on its base, but the players attention is drawn to the softly pulsing light from the giant cabochon jewels set as eyes in the carved dragon heads. How can they resist?

A massive thanks to @TaleSpinner for sculpting such an awesome piece, it was a pleasure to paint!

This is when you turn around the portal What comes out of it? Not sure, but its certainly something draconic, maybe even something with 5 heads

Thanks for looking, all comments and criticisms are gratefully received. Hope you liked it.
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)