Sign in to follow this  
EvilJames

Frostgrave warband(60006b, 60006c, 03189b-d, HB_KGOB-u, and a halloween rat) pic heavy

Certain to strike fear into the hearts of even the sturdiest heroes.  Good job!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Kislev lives on in our hearts forever. 

I've continued my theme of building the Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Crew with a Steppes feel.  The majority of these are built using bodies and arms from the Crew kit, with some Empire/Mordheim heads and other outsourced bits.

The last batch wound up being more generic Pirate types.

• By EvilJames
      So finally got around to taking my pictures of my minis from Gencon. I took a bronze for Rumscratch.

I was fairly happy with his little beach there, even if the water doesn't show well on camera.

My elf sailor was also entered, but not judged, since they only judge one of your entries per catagory.

He doesn't look very friendly. He was supposed to though.

I did a Wyrd miniatures speed paint of the Immolated Rhino.

I didn't know anything about this guy other than it was a rhino. Didn't even know the name until just now, so I made it pink. I made it very very pink.
      wish I could have come up with something to do with the cracks in his skin. I just kind of ignored them.

this guy is a deep cuts guard. I did him up in a color theory class.

I don't think he turned out too bad considering the size of the brush I used on him.

I'll probably touch him up eventually.
      Questions, comments, concerns?
      I also took a miniature photography class and as side effect, learned what a few of the icons on my phones camera do. 
    • By EvilJames
      Finished up one of my first bones 4 minis.  The unnamed big brother to the bones 3 barbarian.

He's a simple table top job, though I probably could have shaded a few details more. Like his bracelet.

I used an ink wash too shade the fur of his cloak and loin cloth. It worked great except they are now both very shiny. I could tone them down with some matte sealer, bit I think I'm just going to declare them magical.

Someone's grumpy today.

here he is with his unfinished little brother. Little brother's weapons ate a bit mor floppy unfortunately. They'll likely take a few hot water baths to fix.

• By EvilJames
      Also did a quick speed paint of two statues. Not sure were the other column is at the moment, but this one was out while I was painting the angel of death so it got paint too.

She fit very snuggly into that base. I'm debating whether or not she'll stay in it.

The pair. Also the angel without the base.
    • By EvilJames
      Jesse James and a Pinkerton agent with a shotgun from Knuckleduster miniatures.
      Still messing with my background. The Pinkerton's coat looks more orange in all the pictures when it's just a light tan in real life not sure what was up with that. I also attempted to give him eyes and wish I hadn't. Jesse had eyes but I kinda messed them up when I sealed him. It looks like the sealer messed up his beard and mustache a bit as well. I should really go back to spray sealer but there so few days when it's not too humid.
      I painted these up for Dracula's America, I was initially going to use Jesse James as a part of a Red Hand crew, but decided he fit better with my Dark Confederacy which I still need to get pictures of. The Pinkerton will definitely be a part of the Red Hand.
      Jesse's nose is a little dark, I might have to fix that later.
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 4 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)