Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Rise of the Powrie

8 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I really like the look of that cyclops, but it's just too rich for my wallet right now, sadly.

I appreciate the feedback.  Maybe next time!

14 hours ago, joshuaslater said:

I appreciate the feedback.  Maybe next time!

I especially like the variant hands. If I could, I'd get one and integrate some magnets for swapping. Excellent work. Seriously.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Several of the add ons look fun.

You can pledge for just what you like.  Thanks for the feedback!

On 6/24/2019 at 4:11 AM, Shpam said:

I pledged for the pack of powries and the two dwarves.

These sculpts are really cool.

Thanks!

I pledged for Yog-Sothoth and a mountain troll. I like the troll with horns look. I also have... plans... for Yog-Sothoth :devil:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By justcallmej
      Double Launch today. First our " '2 Tower" mini-kickstarter, go get a FREE siege tower just for checking it out!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamescape3d/2-tower-a-tall-tale-for-3d-printing-free-siege-tower

Second, we launched a Patreon for Open_Peg product and diagram development.
      Owners and backers should be getting a link for about 30 new roofs today, unrelated to the Patreon:)

<Patreon links not allowed>

Thanks for checking it out, I'll be around to answer questions_Jeremy

• By Devil Inside Productions
      New Kickstarter for more Goetia Demons, Furfur, Balam & Purson this time!

And also Goetia Demon Seal Rings:

Here's the link to the Kickstarter for anyone who might be interested:

Hell Awaits... Wave 6

Thanks for looking!

• By Aenor
      this is my new Kickstarter Project (already funded but moving to new stretch goals)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aenorminiatures/ogres-and-orcs

the ogres are properly sized monsters at 60mm, cast in resin
      the orcs are 32-33mm, not of the muscular kind but vicious Tolkien inspired ones and are available in both resin and metal

I hope you like them!

the first ogre has 2 heads to chose from

the 3rd one (current SG) is still a WIP

some of the orcs

• By joshuaslater
      From Tiny Terrain Models
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1026360580/fa-de-28mm-post-apocalyptic-metal-miniatures?ref=nav_search&amp;result=project&amp;term=fA:DE&amp;fbclid=IwAR2o1cXmUyOsQt0v5h_fhoUuwT4A1JpFyFrNcdrJccVM_NlF2BDYnzrBWuw

• By talion78
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/leagueofinfamy/league-of-infamy

From the team behind hit games Hellboy: The Board Game and Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf’s Kings Quest, League of Infamy is an occasionally co-operative dungeon crawler for up to 5 players, where it pays to commit dastardly deeds and partake in foul thievery – often against your own party.
      Join a rogue’s gallery of misfits, ne’er-do-wells and miscreants on a disgraceful mission to kidnap cute little baby Drakons, steal their eggs and viciously wipe out any irritating, goody-goody Elves that try to stop your nefarious schemes.
      But it’s not just the Elves you’ll need to keep a wary eye on. Your fellow (mis)adventurers are just as likely to betray you and steal your loot, shove you into harm’s way or just leave you in a dungeon full of unbeatable foes. As they like to say in the League of Infamy – ‘keep your enemies close but keep your friends at knifepoint’. 

In the limited edition No Half Measures expansion, you must investigate reports of an ancient form of long-forgotten magic: gastromancy! Deal with halflings as strong as an ogre or tricky traps with toxic poisons. It's not all bad though, because you might come across a tasty pie or two to loot!
      In the Kickstarter Exclusive Siren's Wrath expansion, the League is furious that the Trident Realm is messing with one of its most important trade routes... which absolutely won't do! You're sent in to raid the Trident Realm keep and gather as many goods as you can. However, this will be your hardest mission yet, as the Keep Master takes advantage of the aquatic landscape to boost their Defenders.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 0 Anonymous, 143 Guests (See full list)