Sign in to follow this  
planetmut

Linus, zombie

LOL my dear god in heaven this guy looks really scary and funny same time with this tongue haha. Good job and yes I also like especially the idea with the newspaper on the base. A really cool extra.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Painted this lovely lady during a local mini-con and painting event early this year (pre-covid).  I tried for different colors of skin on her various parts, and a slinky satin fabric for her dress. 

She is checking out a new crypt I did as part of the "craft paint" challenge this spring. 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Vietnam Zombie with gun from Citadel Miniatures of old!

This was a limited release which was linked with both the Chainsaw Warrior board game & 40K Chaos.

Thanks for looking!

• By spitfire23bc
      I mostly modelled this off Michael Proctor's paint job, and used it as an exercise in learning to push contrast and glaze unlike colours. The photos make the colours seem to little more vibrant than they are in real life. Overall very pleased with the result!

• By Inarah
      Bob Ridolfi's Graveflesh Servant (aka Bride of Frankenstein) in Bones.  I tried to get some different flesh tones on her various parts, do some bruising at the wounds, and not-exactly-sheer fabric effects.  Spent far less time on it than I should have.  

• By Disciple of Sakura
      Keeping with my prior undead dragon being a reanimated metallic, I decided to paint up the Bones 4 Zombie Dragon as a copper dragon. I surgically removed its raised claw to fix an issue I had with my Ebonwrath, and sculpted a ruined claw on in its place here. Decided that the rot in the dragon would be where the verdigris of a copper dragon should be manifested, and went to town. Figure is mounted on a 4" diameter wooden base. Camera images had some trouble getting the color right. The closest are probably the first and last ones. 
      As always, enjoy, and feel free to let me know what I can improve. 

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)