• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much y'all! I'm glad y'all like him. 

15 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

So cool!  Now I have to look at mine and see why I couldn't  see the fruit!

I had to admit, I looked at the box art because I couldn't figure out what they were! 

19 hours ago, Warlady said:

TCFW!

Hehe! Thanks! 

14 hours ago, Iridil said:

Love those eyes!

Thanks! I love Mort, he gets the credit. Lol

4 hours ago, viking_hank said:

Not my cup of tea, but fantastic work. 

I completely understand. I'm not a mouseling or dark sword anthro mini fan either, but these guys are just too ridiculous and I couldn't resist them. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sculptdude
      We are very excited to be able to come back and participate at ReaperCon again this year!
      There are a ton of new releases that will be in-stock at the show and a couple of other special items.

Bombshell Miniatures presents the 2021 Golden Maelee Award. This is a Sponsored Award section of the annual Reaper Master Series Open Painting Contest. All entries will be awarded a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Bombshell Dog Tag depending on the level of painting and presentation of each entry. The brand new, larger, Golden Maelee trophies will be awarded to the top three paint jobs (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) depending on the number of entries.

Entries will need to feature at least one or more Bombshell Miniatures as the prominent subject. This can be anything from Babes, Sidekicks, KritterKins, to robots, or busts. Each entry will be judged on its own merit of painting execution, presentation, and skill.

Entries from artists who have been professionally commissioned by Bombshell Miniatures are ineligible for the Golden Maelee Trophy at this time, they may still receive Dog Tag awards.

BADGE RIBBONS
      We have some new ribbons. Come by our booth and receive our Bombshell ribbon for your visit.
      You may receive one of the other themed ribbons depending on your purchase.

THE RESIN VAT
      This year we will be offering seconds and mis-cast resin parts for sale by weight. Just scoop out what you want and we'll weigh it at check-out.
      Although these castings didn't pass muster, you may find a gem that is just right for that conversion or terrain project down the line.

COUNTERBLAST FOR SAVAGE WORLDS
      Over the past year we have been working on creating a setting book of our Counterblast game for the Savage Worlds RPG.
      Come by our booth and get the details to sit in on a couple of impromptu RPG preview sessions during the con.
      There may even be freebies involved!

We are super excited to visit with all of you again and we're looking forward to see what you've been painting!
      Patrick & Vicky

• By buckyball
      Hey its buc. I have run games of Rangers of Shadowdeep at Reapercon and the Reaper online conventions. Is there enough interest for me to run Rangers of Shadowdeep at Reapercon in person this year? Would it be better to put my effort into Stargrave and or Frostgrave?

buckyball
    • By buckyball
      I was considering running a game at Reapercon this year (assuming it happens). Is there interest in Stargrave as a convention event? Are other people planning on running the game at the convention?

buckyball
    • By SamuraiJack
      If you are still waiting on your exchange mini, look at your own risk..sadly my photo skills are lacking in catching all the contrast he has.. 

• By HolkDiggity
      This one was for a facebook competition about color. The rules were, basically, don't worry about anything else but color. Do something different with color. I started with the idea of a dress palette of blue, teal, purple, and magenta. Once I had those colors in place, it was a matter of incorporating them in different areas of the model. I went with cotton candy roses and a galaxy print on the wings. The galaxy was a matter of stippling the dress colors (plus a bit of white) back and forth until the effect was convincing. Then I masked the body of the model and flicked a stiff brush at the wings to make star patterns. I then went back to the dress colors and stippling to blend them in a bit. This was a blast to paint, because I've never really done anything like this before.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)