72moonglum

Ral Partha Sorceress with Wand by Dennis Mize

Nice choice of color. The pink inner side of the cloak works beautifully with the green and dark purple.

I also like the unusual green color of the lips. You managed to pull out the hair detail as well, great work.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Nice choice of color. The pink inner side of the cloak works beautifully with the green and dark purple.

I also like the unusual green color of the lips. You managed to pull out the hair detail as well, great work.

She has some lighter green eyeshadow, don't know how well you can actually see it, and the lipstick to match. With the darker skin sometimes it needs a bit of contrast to make it pop.

• Like 1

Gorgeous skintones on her, and that green is both soft and vivid at the same time - great texture comes through in the folds.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Nice work!

Thank you Darcstaar!

4 hours ago, Warlady said:

Gorgeous skintones on her, and that green is both soft and vivid at the same time - great texture comes through in the folds.

Thanks Warlady,  I can't remember for sure, but I think the base color of the green was the Reaper Leaf Green and then copious washes and highlights.

She is beautiful, and the dark cloak really looks like velvet!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful skintones and great face (so tiny!) - love seeing these older minis so well done!

I’m very glad them Iridil, I plan on painting them for many years to come! I’m 51 now, so hopefully another minimum 20 years of painting before I either go blind or get the shakes, hopefully 26 minis or more per year, so hopefully another 520 or more minis painted before I abandon this mortal coil.  

13 hours ago, Citrine said:

She is beautiful, and the dark cloak really looks like velvet!

Thank you Citrine, I wanted kind of plush colors for this mage.  I hope she just didn’t go too colorful.

4 hours ago, viking_hank said:

I love the skin tones, and the graceful color scheme. 

Thanks Viking Hank, not too many colors?

• Like 1

Old Ral Partha gets an auto-like from me, Mize was a master!  But this time it's for the paint job too.  Nice.

Jeff

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kang said:

Old Ral Partha gets an auto-like from me, Mize was a master!  But this time it's for the paint job too.  Nice.

Jeff

Trying to check off for you as many boxes as possible!

Wow this green robe really looks impressive well worked out, fantastic as well as the skintones, the face and simply the overall look. Yep I also think this purple and pink matches well with the green.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vhaidra said:

Wow this green robe really looks impressive well worked out, fantastic as well as the skintones, the face and simply the overall look. Yep I also think this purple and pink matches well with the green.

So hard to choose colors! I eventually give up and just slap down a color that doesn’t overly offend my eyes!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.