• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Next up to bat, a selection of the denizens of Dreadmere, from Reaper Miniatures: Bones 4

• By Inarah
      Couple of quick paint jobs here.  The giants worms came from the Dreadmere expansion in KS4.  I don't know product numbers yet.   I used them to test some Citadel Contrast paint.  Started with white spray primer and it took 3 coats to get complete coverage.  Glad I wasn't trying to do any kind of detail work on them.   They are posed with a 3d printed fire pit my husband made for me.  

• By Brianuk
      I think I have got the right mini name. He or she is from Fan Favourites. Painted simply, Scale 75 black metal, then a wash, then drybrush with Army Painter rough iron/rust colour. Tried to do a water effect on the base, layers of gloss mod podge with green ink and bits of wood from a log bag in the middle. 

• By Brianuk
      Loved painting this little chap from Dreadmere. Had ideas of painting him up as a villain or grim ranger but went back to a traditional bright Halfling pallette. 

• By Brianuk
      Here are two of the NPCs From the Dreadmere expansion. Have painted the boat as well (brown, not much to see) and am painting the giant carp. All done working up from a leather brown primer, Army Painter strong tone wash, then cream primer for light coloured areas and skin. Then I did the base coat and finished off with a mid brown wash from Army Painter. 

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 248 Guests (See full list)