planetmut

Luke and Elise, zombies

Luke and Elise thought they could escape the zombie apocalypse by heading to the countryside. Oh dear.

These minis don't have names, so I christened one as Luke because his open white shirt and blond hair remind me of Luke Skywalker on some of the original Star Wars posters and Elise got her name because the Cure's "Letter to Elise" was playing as I was finishing her paint job.

zombies1.thumb.jpg.2b3766f96bb339404a73ac5bd5240b48.jpgzombies2.thumb.jpg.6212bebcafedf7656fd9d7938dd0c7f6.jpg

My girlfriend took one look at these and said, "If you put them opposite each other it looks like they're in a dance-off".

zombies3.thumb.jpg.b83334fee6922b63f1e744d7cc08f6d4.jpg

And she's right.

Edited by planetmut
  • Like 16

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Just a pair of rotty zombos I painted up in late 2014 or early 2015. I like them because of the period inspecificity: they work equally well as peasant fantasy zombies or pulp-era modern zombies.

The crouching one (Reggie?) looks particularly famished for braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiins. 

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      These guys have quite a bit of personality in their sculpts and I tried to bring that out while experimenting with different flesh tones.

First up is Bob. He was once a predatory used car salesman of the "buy here, pay here" variety until a nip from a disgruntled customer caused him to go feral.

Next is Betty, who was spending a lazy day hanging laundry on the line when a hungry neighbor unexpectedly launched himself over the fence and gnawed on her a bit.

Next is Slabby, possibly patient zero, who has escaped from his drawer in the local morgue to cause a bit of mayhem.

Next is Moose, who was a member in good standing of the Tunnel Snakes until he forgot to lock the door to his shelter before passing out in a drunken stupor. 

And finally there is Steve, who is in the unenviable position of having to wear his work uniform throughout an eternity of undeath. 

• By Genghis_Sean
      I suck at photography.  Took probably twenty pictures, trying to find an angle, distance, light combo that accurately reflected how good these look, but finally gave up.  They're good enough for the Black Plague table-top anyway.

• By misterc
      Mantic Games have the licence for a skirmish level game set in the Walking Dead comics, kickstarter to commence in February.

Live now

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/the-walking-dead-all-out-war-miniatures-game
    • By Genghis_Sean
      Base colors done.  Need to do the flagstone tiles on their bases and then apply quickshader.  Very tired of being such a slow painter.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)