• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      The mighty Mumlaaaaaaaak! With an attendant caveman, just to highlight how huge this guy is.

I just finished him this morning, and with him done I only have one more model to paint from the Bones 4 Lost Valley expansion. His axe incorporates a nude fertility idol, so I've created a link to the uncropped front view.

• By TheUncannyAK
      I hadn't  planned on this purplish skintone for these guys. Originally it was going to be much redder, but I wasn't paying attention to the colors I was mixing, and the basecoat ended up looking lighter and tanner than I had intended. Instead of starting fresh, I made a wash with a lot of purple in it and applied it liberally to their skin, and this was the result.

• By TheUncannyAK
      He's big. He's green. He's covered in spikes. He's your friend and mine: the hornslasher.

• By BardicDave
      My goal here was to push myself to go as fast as possible. Start to finish it took approx. 2.5 hours, which is definitely a record for me. Contrary to my usual practice, I painted the integral base; when I do get around to doing a proper base, I will likely integrate it into the display. C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 3 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)