Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

42 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Have they verified this is still the case? I Got in under the $1 pledge (ended up putting more in, but I started on that tier) in bones 4, but they sounded like they are changing this. Hope it's not too expensive if the buy in changed.

Dunno, that is just how it used to be

Noon central time official start of the kickstarter as per Reaper live. i will try to take screen grabs of stuff they show

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1

I'll be interested to see if they break groups out of the core set again and what the pricing looks like if so. That would be my preference. I already have some of those, and not all of the others interest me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

We have a name:

Image may contain: text

Eh, it's ok for a title but then again, every KS they've done I've referred to what the KS was, Bones 1(or B1), Bones 2 (B2), etc etc.

Also, still not sure on if I'll go in on a Core set. I have almost every mini that is already in metal in that grouping. I guess it all depends if I wanna sac the metal minis for the melt table at RCon. If I don't go Core, I'll definitely pick up pieces of it.

• Like 2

They said Ann showed a dragon from Bones 5 on her stream? Is there a picture of that anywhere?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I'm picturing her as a halfling barbarian.

I totally missed these kids. Is this a video thing again? Totally top of the list in multiple copies if others are anything like this.

• Like 1

Looks like 30 figures. 2 large and 1 huge. And then 18 bones 4 kobolds. So 48 figures for $120. I know it will get better as more stuff is added but that initial offer looks lighter than previous. I have been getting 2 cores each is 1-4. May pass on the core this time. Don’t need any more kobolds. I do like the dragon, the fat mayor looking guy, and the stag though. And Krampus. But don’t really need a krampus. 

Oh, and need a couple snake sword ladies to go with all my other snake people from 4. Too bad no gorilla ladies. 

• Like 2