Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

26 minutes ago, TGP said:

What if there is a great big enormous epic Greek thing AND a Greek ship rather than a Pirate ship ?!??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxA3wFYxUB8

I’ll just leave ^ that here.  ::D:

I need a proper titan. But also need a hecatonacheries. Not sure bones could do one justice. But would love an attempt

Sanjay

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I don't put magnets in my bases, but I do use magnetic sheets to hold my minis down.

Yep, same here.  Metal fender washer and boxes lined with magnetic sheet.  Simple and effective.

3478D15A-BF4D-41E0-A143-724E4251339E.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, StarFyre said:

Have you all seen these. Good for scale

Regards

Sanjay

FB_IMG_1569722871358.jpg

FB_IMG_1569722844747.jpg

I want all the dragons.  Then we will see what the rest of the KS brings

• Like 7

dragon dragon dragons dragons! 

woo. home alone for a week :( the kickstarter will give me something to watch and forget i'm all alone in the big house

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, StarFyre said:

Have you all seen these. Good for scale

Regards

Sanjay

FB_IMG_1569722871358.jpg

FB_IMG_1569722844747.jpg

Hubby says: this doesn’t work. I don’t know how big that archer chick is, or the chubby noble. Where is sir for scale to show us proper scale? 

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Hubby says: this doesn’t work. I don’t know how big that archer chick is, or the chubby noble. Where is sir for scale to show us proper scale? 

She's not chubby, she's.........cheerful! Yeah, that's it cheerful.

Probably laughing at the halfling that got swatted...

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

What are the chances we get our first dragon unlocked before I'm awake and aware and online enough to pledge?

Well, will you be up before 1pm, cause if it takes longer than that I'll be shocked. 

10 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

You know, I thought about taking Sir Forscale and taking pics of all the stuff with him... I really should have just spent 10 minutes and done it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:
39 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

What are the chances we get our first dragon unlocked before I'm awake and aware and online enough to pledge?

Well, will you be up before 1pm, cause if it takes longer than that I'll be shocked. 

50/50 chance then

• Like 4

So we can blame crowley for the unclear scale images although I don't agree with redambrosia's husband. We know that Archer is normal scale.  And there is another shot with the basilisk and I believe that lady with the red etc.

Sanjay

Edited by StarFyre
  • Like 2

I'd like to get my hands on those 2 Greek-like Carytid columns alongside the Dragon... it's looks like there will be a lot to Like and Love when this starts as always...

• Like 7

@Chrios welcome to the place! And yup, one of the most fun things about the KS process is the anticipation! Hang on because this is a very fun bunch.

• Like 2

Just want to clear this up as I don't watch Reaper Live (I've seen 1 episode) & I saw it mentioned in this thread:

Is there going to be a Early Bird this time around? 

I should be good to go on Tuesday but with game night Monday & then me working after that till 5 am or so, Tuesday are a day I tend to wake up later in the day then normal.

• Like 4