Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

I conveniently already have an alarm set for 1pm EST on my phone on a daily basis (because that's when my lunch hour usually starts), so I'll get a nice little notice on it. I still wish they'd wait until Oct 2nd so that I could be off the whole day.

• Like 4

On 9/29/2019 at 3:37 AM, redambrosia said:

I’m here to add more kobold controversy: I don’t care for the kobolds in the core pack because I like dragon kobolds, not these dog looking things! 

The divvying here goes: I paint them, hubby uses them to kill us :blink:

Under those circumstances, shouldn't you LIKE kobolds? Tell hubby you can't paint any more big monsters until the hordes of kobolds are done. ::D:

On 9/29/2019 at 7:44 AM, turbocooler said:

I want a plastic base like in your picture (black hatched).  

Reaper RPG bases, flipped upside down. 

Of course, they're only available in 3 sizes of round.  

• Like 4

yay! very happy. managed to track down a crazy kit from 1998. its on its way :) *happy dance* so as i wait for tomorrow, i can bask in the glory of: goji-01.jpg

Tony McVey (current lead artist on The Mandalorian, worked on Return of the Jedi, etc) 's Gojirasaurus

back to bones :)

i work from home most of the time so will have the page open around 1 pm. refresh when kcikstarter is live. hopefully can get in a low wave but considering in canada, may not matter :)

now im all pumped for a greek expansion. my mind has basically told me there will be a titan. if there isnt, i'll be sad :( heheheh

regarding vegetables. A killer vegetable expansion could be...interesting.

like the MAOW miniatures demon dice and demon paint bottles.

Regards,

Sanjay

• Like 4

Just now, Disciple of Sakura said:

Why are we suddenly all on about killer vegetable monsters?:huh:

it was a joke i think, but when you think about the MAOW demon dice, etc there is potential for something cute and funny :)

Sanjay

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I vote for badass and menacing over cute....

oh i agree *points at the giant garage kit from Tony McVey he's tracked down*

its 32 inches long, 9 inches tall :) :) :)

but cute can be good. keep them for when my girls are older and can paint them :)

Sanjay

• Like 5

The counter appears to be based off your computers time and not true eastern time.  Here you can see three different browsers and my local time of just after 8AM Alaska

968907498_Alaskatime.thumb.jpg.84ad0dc20e813f2d115f967abe861ca3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

7 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Why are we suddenly all on about killer vegetable monsters?:huh:

It was a joke Ron made on the last Reaper Live broadcast, where he put up a Dire Cabbage as an option in a poll.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TaleSpinner said:

It was a joke Ron made on the last Reaper Live broadcast, where he put up a Dire Cabbage as an option in a poll.

I think @TaleSpinner is sculpting these killer vegetables :)  (thats how rumours get started) :P :P

Sanjay

• Like 1
  • Haha 9