Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

Oh, great. Finally we get an Asian-style Lung dragon. I already got a "large" one from CMON's Rising Sun KS a year or so ago, but I may still break down for this one, depending on its size.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Oh, great. Finally we get an Asian-style Lung dragon. I already got a "large" one from CMON's Rising Sun KS a year or so ago, but I may still break down for this one, depending on its size.

I totally blanked on having two of those...probably because the Monsters in Rising Sun were so insanely complicated I never finished painting them with the rest of the set.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

I totally blanked on having two of those...probably because the Monsters in Rising Sun were so insanely complicated I never finished painting them with the rest of the set.

The monsters (except those from the China expansion) are the only parts of the game I have painted. Really happy with how they turned out, but my friends don't like to play, because I've won every game so far. :down:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Kro said:

Is there an email list to sign up for to get notified when bones 5 opens?

There is and they mentioned it on Reaper Live but to tell the truth I’ve signed up for their newsletter and other things that they never update that I wasn’t even interested in signing up for something else that I know I’ll find out quick enough from elsewhere.

• Like 6

It starts October first, right? Just put a reminder on your calendar. Nothing more reliable than yourself. Unless you're me, of course.

• Haha 9

Yah Reaper doesn't do early birds so if you back 1 min after or 10 hrs after it doesn't matter. Hell,I think it was B2 I backed & I was there right as it started & I was still like the 80th person to back. Again, if they do Waves like they have done, those don't matter either.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, haldir said:

Yah Reaper doesn't do early birds so if you back 1 min after or 10 hrs after it doesn't matter. Hell,I think it was B2 I backed & I was there right as it started & I was still like the 80th person to back. Again, if they do Waves like they have done, those don't matter either.

Yes and no, being in Wave 1 is preferable in the US. I got my stuff weeks ahead of my friends who were in later waves.

• Like 6

On 8/22/2019 at 7:37 PM, fletcherpeatross said:

dragon.JPG

One of the first books we ever picked up for Brigid was Everyone Knows What A Dragon Looks Like. (The book is a true delight. Hell, I kind of used Brigid as an excuse to get the book.)

81CNiQfUEeL.jpg

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2019 at 8:25 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

One of the first books we ever picked up for Brigid was Everyone Knows What A Dragon Looks Like. (The book is a true delight. Hell, I kind of used Brigid as an excuse to get the book.)

81CNiQfUEeL.jpg

The Auld Grump

Thanks to you, I have that book on my list of books to get Sephy. So far I’ve only read her Winnie the Pooh, but she’s not super interested :lol: 

Might have to get a couple of those lung dragons...

• Like 7

One vital point that we haven't established yet about Bones V: Is Izzie Tallin going to do us some nice pictures on the Campaign page?

• Like 6

I think the only issue I’m going to have with bones v is my wife is even more into it now than bones iv... we’re going to have to get doubles of everything...

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

15 minutes ago, Kandoloh said:

I think the only issue I’m going to have with bones v is my wife is even more into it now than bones iv... we’re going to have to get doubles of everything...

I get that. Maybe you could buy one of each and whoever actually paints the figure gets it? That way you might get lots of figures painted, at least. :poke:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6