Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

2 hours ago, Thoramel said:

That's the one I was thinking of! I've never built a diorama, but that right there just screams Polyphemus and Odysseus. Now, if I can just remember I want to do that in 2 years when it arrives.

Somehow I doubt "what to do with a cyclops that has a ram loin cloth and is picking up a sheep" is something you'll forget.

Just remember to sculpt/paint his blinded eye as part of the diorama as well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I just had an awful thought.  With all the previews that happened at Reapercon.  Do we now have no reason to watch reaper live?  Since they will likely show everything we've already seen!...horrible...A whole month of nothing but stuff already viewed.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I just had an awful thought.  With all the previews that happened at Reapercon.  Do we now have no reason to watch reaper live?  Since they will likely show everything we've already seen!...horrible...A whole month of nothing but stuff already viewed.....

If everything was shown at reapercon, that would be a pretty boring kickstarter:)

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

If everything was shown at reapercon, that would be a pretty boring kickstarter:)

I didnt mean everything in the KS I mean everything they planned to preview before the KS

48 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

They may show other things. I don't know. I can't really handle watching ReaperLive. It's too long.

Ill sometimes watch it, but most of the time I wait and fast forward to the goodies.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

One of the Bones addons sets.

37D2EFF6-4A3E-4E78-B639-EE6CB982A558.jpeg.7603b6521735ef89f0fae7e5173f958d.jpegE684E291-F2E1-4245-8578-748E24CCFD5F.thumb.png.1915dc69563e5187a25942c3592dddf8.png

Quotes ron. "That's a female troll."

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, dice4hire said:

Todays troll bridge was new. I hope they show a lot of new stuff over the next month.

well its not new in the sense its in the reapercon photos.

was hoping they would tease something cooler coming...

Sanjay

• Like 2

The bridge was; were the trolls and goats? 

That falls into my sense of something cooler...I’d pledge for that. ::o:

• Like 7

Bridge was teased at reapercon, but not the trolls, goats, or traveller.

20190901_132920.thumb.jpg.44583f549090ecfdb90f47fdda0008e9.jpg

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 9