Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

I think when they say thematic they mean putting different post toppers in the set. Like the braziers and such from bones IV, 

It is an easy way to do it. 

• Like 4

Yes, but not as versatile as having two halves with an expansion arch and flat extension pieces.  r-y-9  or r----y----9 as a bridge.  (ascii diagrams leave some to the imagination.)

• Like 5

For some reason I heard modular and not thematic. Gone back to edit my comment.

• Like 3

*Pressed F5*

*looks at screen*

*taps paws impatiently*

I really hope the troll bridge set is indicative of how they plan on doing more of their expansions, i.e. with more storytelling.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Crowley said:

I really hope the troll bridge set is indicative of how they plan on doing more of their expansions, i.e. with more storytelling.

I hope the Troll Bridge, with its mis-matched cobble pattern, isn't indicative of another Bones Kickstarter with unusual production choices...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

And with no dedicated Frontperson(s) this time around (even with someone throwing the gauntlet down *ahem*), and everything on Ron and Ed's plates, I honestly am a little concerned this time. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/4/2019 at 1:39 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

How much damage does a thrown sheep do, anyway?

The Auld Grump - the easy scenic base is to add more sheep around him, so he has one sheep in hand and is reaching for another. (You can't eat just one!)

Not sure exactly how much, but it's baaaaa-d.:poke:

Edited by Pezler the Polychromatic
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

And with no dedicated Frontperson(s) this time around (even with someone throwing the gauntlet down *ahem*), and everything on Ron and Ed's plates, I honestly am a little concerned this time. 

Well... it isn't like we don't know EXACTLY where and when we can find them.

We just need to remember to be excruciatingly polite, as well as persistent. ^^; 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

A very good point. I wasn't thrilled with their communications during Bones 4. There seemed to be a bit of hostility and snark near the middle, and at the end, there was almost no communication. I do worry how this one is going to go if they haven't bothered to get a new communications agent. It seems... ill advised to be rolling into a major KS without someone dedicated to public relations for them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

A very good point. I wasn't thrilled with their communications during Bones 4. There seemed to be a bit of hostility and snark near the middle, and at the end, there was almost no communication. I do worry how this one is going to go if they haven't bothered to get a new communications agent. It seems... ill advised to be rolling into a major KS without someone dedicated to public relations for them.

Given how lovely KS comments are on the best of days... without someone dedicated to addressing them, and putting out fires, on a KS that'll be as big as Bones 5? Uff....

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Given how lovely KS comments are on the best of days... without someone dedicated to addressing them, and putting out fires, on a KS that'll be as big as Bones 5? Uff....

Yeah, it will not be pretty...

• Like 5