Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

20 minutes ago, haldir said:

Just want to clear this up as I don't watch Reaper Live (I've seen 1 episode) & I saw it mentioned in this thread:

Is there going to be a Early Bird this time around? 

I should be good to go on Tuesday but with game night Monday & then me working after that till 5 am or so, Tuesday are a day I tend to wake up later in the day then normal.

There is no early bird perse but they usually limit Wave 1 to 1000 backers and then you need to go to Wave 2, Wave 3 etc. and later waves delivery much later perhaps 5 months or so depending on the Wave number.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, turbocooler said:

There is no early bird perse but they usually limit Wave 1 to 1000 backers and then you need to go to Wave 2, Wave 3 etc. and later waves delivery much later perhaps 5 months or so depending on the Wave number.

Oh I've been a backer of Reaper way before they went KS for their production. I totally know about Waves.....:lol:

I'll probably get in a early wave but after the last one (B4), does it really matter anymore???

• Like 3

1 minute ago, haldir said:

Oh I've been a backer of Reaper way before they went KS for their production. I totally know about Waves.....:lol:

I'll probably get in a early wave but after the last one (B4), does it really matter anymore???

Well, only if you're in the USA.

• Like 7

Noon Denton time is 10:00am here on the west coast, and I start work that day at 10:00 am.

Looks like I may be a few minutes late for my shift that day. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Noon Denton time is 10:00am here on the west coast, and I start work that day at 10:00 am.

it'll be starting at 10am for me as well

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

To quote the Bangles' "Maniac Monday"

Have to catch an early train
Got to be to work by nine
And if I had an air-o-plane
I still couldn't make it on time
'Cause it takes me so long
Just to figure out what I'm gonna wear
Blame it on the train
But the boss is already there

11 for me, so depending on when I wanna roll out of bed that day.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, StarFyre said:

i must have the bronze golem, catoblepas, storm and cloud giant.  

Thinking catoblepas will be added to the core set and become a separate set of 3 monsters near the end of the kickstarter so need to put aside 10 for that most likely.

sigh. 3 days left...

sanjay

You just made my whole weekend!  ::D:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

why? how?

sanjay

I'm going to venture a guess most of the ones you've chosen as must haves are ones he sculpted ::):

As for the work times and all, for me it will be 11:00 the Kickstarter starts, which puts it right around the time I'm starting to deliver to my customer that takes 2-3 hours to deliver (its a building/campus that's about two block by two blocks, and has strict safety rules to follow, plus plenty of tight hallways, and I have upwards of 20 kitchens to deliver to and put product away in) 

I migtt wind up pledging later in the day, or during whatever timeframe I take my lunch at.  It all depends on how that day looks, and when I can sit down and spend ten minutes looking over everything ^_^

• Like 4

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Hubby says: this doesn’t work. I don’t know how big that archer chick is, or the chubby noble. Where is sir for scale to show us proper scale? 

:lol:

Well the chubby noble is obviously on a 2 inch base.  So...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, haldir said:

I’d like them to have four (4) waves total: Europe and whatever else ships through there, Australia and Asia, USA, and Canada and the rest of the americas. It makes a lot more sense since all the ROW orders just get palletized and sent to distribution centers. Then USA can ship based on when you locked in your first order. That would also avoid any first wave bitterness if shipping issues occur. 

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I’d like them to have four (4) waves total: Europe and whatever else ships through there, Australia and Asia, USA, and Canada and the rest of the americas. It makes a lot more sense since all the ROW orders just get palletized and sent to distribution centers. Then USA can ship based on when you locked in your first order. That would also avoid any first wave bitterness if shipping issues occur. 

The big problem if US and Canada are done at the same time is how do you keep things Canada friendly?  Bones IV they shipped things up to Canadian fulfillment warehouses, which were then shipped off to Canadians...  Not to mention doing it that way is more than likely going to be a LOT more expensive to Canadians, and I'm not referring to any border fees.

• Like 4

still want some dragons done to this, 2e scale:  check out the silver: 

Dragon_Size_Chart.jpg

GW resin smaug is not too bad.  if he was outstretched, he would be over 3 ft long.  on my grid, each square is 2 inches and 2 inch = 10 ft.  so 36+ inches is 180+ ft long . just wish he had 2 front arms :(   People talk about the Citadel Imperial Dragon but Smaug is larger ...

also i think i have a problem: i've already started planning out the base and some resculpting for the catoblepas :)

Regards,

Sanjay

Edited by StarFyre
  • Like 7