Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

6 minutes ago, strawhat said:

Your other half wouldn't be named "Tucker" would he? 

Just a reference for the grognards in here.

Tomorrow night will be a surprise for me!  No way for me to check on things during the day (work is locked down pretty thoroughly, and I don't have a device with a data plan).  I'm actually tempted to take another day or two away from KS just to witness the chaos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OPc7MRm4Y8

GEM

Don't forget the fireworks.:poke:

Gack!

We have to be on the road tomorrow, all day.

If I get very lucky I'll be able to use the wife's smart phone when we make our lunch stop to get a pledge in.

If not, welcome to wave eleventy-seven.

GEM

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, HolkDiggity said:

I had a bit of a sit down with my wallet and talked to it about what's going to happen to it over the next month.

We're both ready.

Are you sure? Is your wallet sure? It it even possible to ready to take that kind of beating?! ::o:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

7 minutes ago, redambrosia said:
26 minutes ago, HolkDiggity said:

I had a bit of a sit down with my wallet and talked to it about what's going to happen to it over the next month.

We're both ready.

Are you sure? Is your wallet sure? It it even possible to ready to take that kind of beating?! ::o:

They always "think" they're ready until it really happens. <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

The last bard I used got thrown into a zombie dragon and she died on the spot. **grumbles something about Sir Cyr's bowling ball build**

I am gonna guess that it was the Bard that died ? and not the Dragon (only because technically the Dragon was already dead).

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

...don't know why they can't make "the usual sci-fi minis"  we've been asking for during the last 4 campaigns. There's a market for Star XXXX compatible models.

IP issues...if the models get too compatible. They’d need to be licensed. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, cauliflower ... call it what you like, it's all B. Oleracea and it's all wrong.

2011-10-05.jpg

The Auld Grump

9 hours ago, NebulousMissy said:

I had a Privateer Press resin model droop, bent at the waist. A biped slowly became a quadruped. But I have not yet had this problem with any of the Bones minis. Just the usual floppy swords and rubber spears issue, which is mostly a smaller model issue.

The Absolute worst were the Citadel FailCast minis.... Made me very glad I had stopped buying GW at the time. (I still haven't - but that is just because I haven't, not because I am still personally boycotting them.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Oddly, I'm rather excited for this to start today, even though I've still only seen two minis I want (Nu-Yephima and Zeus).

• Like 6

This is a good mini/model week.  My gf9/nolzurs order arrived yesterday.  Tracked down tony mcvey's gojirasaurus and that is on its way.  And now bones 5...

Sanjay :)

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Jeepnewbie said:

Ques up “The Final Countdown”

Oh great ... now that song is gonna be in my head ALL DAY! :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i'm ready for dragonnnssss

... and this is different from every other day, how, Sirithiliel? 

:rolleyes:::D:

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

Im counting down, counting down counting down, but it is too late where I am so I gotta wait till I wake up. Enjoy the first 4 hours without me. 

• Like 5