Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

12 hours ago, Inarah said:

I don't know why they can't make "the usual sci-fi minis"  we've been asking for during the last 4 campaigns. There's a market for Star XXXX compatible models.

This!

Reaper has a bad habit of doing a bunch of minis in Chronoscope that wind up being single figure teasers for ideas that are never expanded upon.  Things like the Rach and Malvernis soldiers would probably sell better if there were at least 3 more variants.   And even some of them that do make it beyond a single figure, like the Illyrian's (which has 3 figures), still aren't versatile enough to use as a squad in a skirmish game. 

51 minutes ago, BLZeebub said:

There's still a lot of grumbling about KS's anti-union stance.  Still not sure how I feel about it but I'm placing a holding pledge for sure.  Someone, possibly in this thread even, explained that KS's stance really isn't quite what it would be if say, a store or Reaper, were anti-...  ::sigh::  Got some investigating to do I suppose.

Talespinner has a good post about it in the thread in Beekeepers. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, kristof65 said:

Talespinner has a good post about it in the thread in Beekeepers. 

I had a feeling that that thread would be quickly whisked there, given its nature.  I'm still debating about whether or not I'd want to be in the buzzy area though. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I had a feeling that that thread would be quickly whisked there, given its nature.  I'm still debating about whether or not I'd want to be in the buzzy area though. 

I can't get in anyway. C'est la vie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Reaper has a bad habit of doing a bunch of minis in Chronoscope that wind up being single figure teasers for ideas that are never expanded upon.  Things like the Rach and Malvernis soldiers would probably sell better if there were at least 3 more variants.   And even some of them that do make it beyond a single figure, like the Illyrian's (which has 3 figures), still aren't versatile enough to use as a squad in a skirmish game. 

I would really really like more of the Rach minis...  The ONE that's available is very cool, and while I can use it as a merc of some sort, I want more!!

Is it time yet? Ugh, this morning is dragging... 

• Like 4

I'm excited for this to start.  More because I enjoy a good KS and Reaper's are awesome than anything.

I enjoy the frenzy and the new reveals and everything.

So far I'm not super excited by the early reveals.  I mean the dragons look awesome, but beyond that I'm not super interested in a lot.

This may have to do with me being in a Sci-Fi kind of mood for the last while. So I'm excited to see what there is in the Chronoscope expansion, but it likely won't show until a ways into the campaign.
I'm hoping they have regional pledges this time, for simplicity, but if not I'll grab and early wave. I'm going in at $100 to begin with.  Hopefully it won't go up too much, seeing as I'm buying a house in a month.....:blink:

Still, if a pirate ship shows up, it WILL be mine! Oh yes.....

• Like 9

Okay, I cannot find it, is the B5KS page up yet and if so, what is the link?

• Like 1

i cant link the song i was listening too. i'd get banned. heheh

Sanjay :P

• Haha 3