Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

1 minute ago, Fnordlover said:

I won't name names, but somebody needs to get their poking stick and speed up this process.

I don't remember, who wields the Stick of Pokery?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

7 minutes ago, Fnordlover said:

I won't name names, but somebody needs to get their poking stick and speed up this process.

I don't remember, who wields the Stick of Pokery?

The Hamster is the official wielder of the Stick!.  ::):

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Fnordlover said:

Tell me about it...I dont know how much longer Im gonna get to use the internets.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Baugi said:

Oh no.  A throat infection, and on Bones Day which also happens to be my birthday?!  I suppose I should call in sick...

Perfectly understandable. I’m sure your management wouldn’t want you working while sick and on your birthday. I prescribe some stay at home rest. You may also want to cruise around on the internet to spend the time around noon central, just to keep your mind occupied.

21 minutes ago, Thoramel said:

I asked my wife last night what my budget should be. She said to just get what I want and not to stress out about it. On the one hand, that's quite liberating. On the other hand, I'm a pretty frugal person and going into a kickstarter this big without an upper limit is kind of stressful. Doesn't matter though, I won't be thinking of that 18 months down the road when I get a giant box of stuff. 

Blessed be the Understanding Spouses. Be sure to give them a big hug, and pour out a drop of glue to dry in their name. 

• Like 7

*picks up the Official Stick of Poking*

*Blows 2 year old dust off of it*

*Pokes @Reaper Ron*

Hope you've had your coffee!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

7 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

The Hamster is the official wielder of the Stick!.  ::):

As long as it’s not the gerbil... :huh:

• Like 1

Just now, Chris Palmer said:

I doubt Ron got much sleep last night...he’ll need the coffee!

Seems likely. I hope he pre-wrote a bunch of updates. The first hour is gonna be insane. 

• Like 3

still hope we do near a million first day.  first hour would be great but i know that wont happen :)

Sanjay

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Monkeywizard said:

How do you all plan on finding the new KS? Search for Reaper Mini? Search for Bones? Wait for the email?

I have it set up on reaper's "Kickstarters Created" page, assuming the new KS will show up there once activated. 

All of this changes of course if we are sent a link... 

I have two tabs opened in my browser:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-v-escape-from-pizza-dungeon

hopefully it will be one of them...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

@Baphomet69  i just have to ask . have you seen the official D&D collector's series baphomet coming in the next month or so by GF9? love it :)

Sanjay

I haven’t!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Monkeywizard said:

How do you all plan on finding the new KS? Search for Reaper Mini? Search for Bones? Wait for the email?

I have it set up on reaper's "Kickstarters Created" page, assuming the new KS will show up there once activated. 

All of this changes of course if we are sent a link... 

I have Kickstarter's home page and just launched projects page open in two tabs.  I'll start refreshing those pages around noon. I also made sure to log in, and update my payment info already. 

Unless we get an official link before then. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Seems likely. I hope he pre-wrote a bunch of updates. The first hour is gonna be insane. 

Truth. 

So if any of you out there are new to Reaper Kickstarters, try to be available  to watch the next couple hours, and be sure to be a part of the new Official Enthusiasm thread. Everyone should experience the insanity at least once in their life. 

Nothing can prepare you for it...

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

At 8 this morning my computer told me it needed an update.  I have 4 hours till the Kickstarter starts. Let's get it done.  Nearly 3 hours later it is still at 27%.  Guess I am going to have to pledge using my phone.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3