Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THREAD SET TO LOCK WHEN PROJECT LAUNCHES: Oct 1 Noon CST     Updated August 8th, 2019 ***It’s been officially announced.  The Bones V Kickstarter will be delayed and is now ex

Tough crowd. Hmm. Maybe you guys need something fun and cute!   Here's Yuka and her baby polar bear companion, Tuktu! This is from one of our Kid Heroes Stretch Goals.   Sculpted b

Who wants a preview?   Hercules, by Bobby Jackson based on art by Talin. *Somebody* is going to kill that hydra. May as well be Hercules.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

still hope we do near a million first day.  first hour would be great but i know that wont happen :)

First Day Totals:

Bones 1       $7,077

Bones 2   $948,591

Bones 3   $711,394

Bones 4   $556,904

A million would be awesome, but I'm guessing it will be between 500-600k.   I do hope I'm wrong. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, neomage2021 said:

For detailed statistics of bones 4 here is a live spreadhseet i made. I'll be making one for bones 5 but probably not until this evening.

Bones 4 statistics spreadsheet

That is awesome!  Thanks for sharing, and please link when you set up the sheet for B5.

Data, delicious data .... nom nom nom

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

I'm working I'm working!!

@TaleSpinner and Rainbow Sculptor - thank you and the other artists for making all the cool things!  You folks bring happiness and joy to a lot of people.

I'll do my part to see that day 1 record gets broken!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2