Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

1 hour ago, Thoramel said:

I asked my wife last night what my budget should be. She said to just get what I want and not to stress out about it. On the one hand, that's quite liberating. On the other hand, I'm a pretty frugal person and going into a kickstarter this big without an upper limit is kind of stressful. Doesn't matter though, I won't be thinking of that 18 months down the road when I get a giant box of stuff. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THREAD SET TO LOCK WHEN PROJECT LAUNCHES: Oct 1 Noon CST     Updated August 8th, 2019 ***It’s been officially announced.  The Bones V Kickstarter will be delayed and is now ex

Tough crowd. Hmm. Maybe you guys need something fun and cute!   Here's Yuka and her baby polar bear companion, Tuktu! This is from one of our Kid Heroes Stretch Goals.   Sculpted b

Who wants a preview?   Hercules, by Bobby Jackson based on art by Talin. *Somebody* is going to kill that hydra. May as well be Hercules.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

Come watch the launch over at Twitch!

Got a lipstick ad. Google tracking fail. Pretty much that is good news, on balance.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Corsair said:

@TaleSpinner and @Rainbow Sculptor would you both post when your sculpts show up? Your friends would like to know!

I usually do, as I can offer views that the KS can't.  I have WIP shots ready for mine and plan on posting the WIPs for each in Sculpting as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
5 minutes ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

How are they going to have time in the first 30 minutes of a KS to also do a broadcast.  Are we just going to watch Ed watching Ron furiously typing on his laptop, with a bell going "Ding" every few minutes int he background?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1