Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THREAD SET TO LOCK WHEN PROJECT LAUNCHES: Oct 1 Noon CST     Updated August 8th, 2019 ***It’s been officially announced.  The Bones V Kickstarter will be delayed and is now ex

Tough crowd. Hmm. Maybe you guys need something fun and cute!   Here's Yuka and her baby polar bear companion, Tuktu! This is from one of our Kid Heroes Stretch Goals.   Sculpted b

Who wants a preview?   Hercules, by Bobby Jackson based on art by Talin. *Somebody* is going to kill that hydra. May as well be Hercules.  

Posted Images

Before this thread locks, I want everyone to know to JOIN THE FLUMPH REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These noble creatures have been neglected for far too long! Don't let up on Ron in the forums or the Kickstarter comments section until we all get the figures we so richly deserve!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Before this thread locks, I want everyone to know to JOIN THE FLUMPH REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These noble creatures have been neglected for far too long! Don't let up on Ron in the forums or the Kickstarter comments section until we all get the figures we so richly deserve!!!!!!!!

I prefer wolf in sheep's clothings. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Just say no to the flying flatulent flapjacks!

• Haha 4