Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

Recommended Posts

On 7/26/2019 at 11:07 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

Thanks for the reminder.

 

DE65D639-FB6D-485E-B65D-CEDB740E1988.jpeg.d934cb45a203fa477e50e1d91423e36b.jpeg50ADA1F0-6C8C-4666-96A4-6ED0C4648258.jpeg.893830adc5e9376813005b20f5747d62.jpeg

Render vs physical model, which will have a transparent post when it goes into production.

 

I have a weird urge to do a D&D themed aquarium....

 

The Auld Grump

  • Like 5
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

I have a weird urge to do a D&D themed aquarium....

 

The Auld Grump

I already had thoughts of this with my dagon in one corner and my kraken in another...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still hoping for a Gloomhaven miniatures set.

 

Gloomhaven fired everything. :upside:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So was wondering what's everyone's dream themed Expansion list?

 

Mine would be:

 

1) Steampunk: Vehicles, Characters, Martians, Venusians, and a smattering of period historical ladies and gentlemen

 

2) A General Flyers, Floaters, and Fighting Vehicles Assortment.  Suitable for Fantasy, Pulp, and assorted Sci Fi settings.

 

3) Fantasy Army Sampler:   An assortment of 10 or so matched fighting troops, leader, standard bearer and musician for a range of Fantasy races (other than the common orc, kobold, and goblin).

 

 

 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know, I'll need to think on that a bit. I do like your army sampler idea.

 

I'm sure Reaper will let me know sooner or later, though.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope there’s a big underwater set - sahuagin, giant sharks, merefolk, a triton on a giant seahorse ...

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a Feywild expansion. Fairies, sprites, pixies, brownies, lots of fey creatures, the Court, plants, maybe some cute mushroom houses.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pochi said:

I would like a Feywild expansion. Fairies, sprites, pixies, brownies, lots of fey creatures, the Court, plants, maybe some cute mushroom houses.

 

Oooh yes!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

So was wondering what's everyone's dream themed Expansion list?

 

Mine would be:

 

1) Steampunk: Vehicles, Characters, Martians, Venusians, and a smattering of period historical ladies and gentlemen

 

2) A General Flyers, Floaters, and Fighting Vehicles Assortment.  Suitable for Fantasy, Pulp, and assorted Sci Fi settings.

 

3) Fantasy Army Sampler:   An assortment of 10 or so matched fighting troops, leader, standard bearer and musician for a range of Fantasy races (other than the common orc, kobold, and goblin).

 

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Pochi said:

I would like a Feywild expansion. Fairies, sprites, pixies, brownies, lots of fey creatures, the Court, plants, maybe some cute mushroom houses.

^^^^this.

 

Also, a celestial set. We're up to our eyeballs in demons, but have comparatively few angles and such. I'd like a few medium to giant sized celestials.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool ideas!  You should add your Feywild and Celestial set ideas to the “Bones We’d Like to See” thread. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Cool ideas!  You should add your Feywild and Celestial set ideas to the “Bones We’d Like to See” thread. 

Oh, I have. Hopefully they listen. That one giant angel guy they did was great, I'd love to see more like it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

So was wondering what's everyone's dream themed Expansion list?

 

Mine would be:

 

1) Steampunk: Vehicles, Characters, Martians, Venusians, and a smattering of period historical ladies and gentlemen

 

 

I can always get behind a good steampunk set!

 

I haven't been painting much (I realize I could just stop there ::P:) fantasy lately, and I have rather a lot of it.

What I would like to see (besides steampunk):

1) IMEF: more troops, troops on bikes, jeep/dune buggy, APC, tank(s), drop pod/breaching pod, outpost fortifications, more power armor, flying power armor, etc

2) a force to oppose the IMEF: could be the Kulathi , could be the Bathalian, could be the mysterious Blackstar Corsairs (that's my pref). Likely not the Greys....  Anyway, similar for them, but with a much more alien feel.  Battle mechs, funcky alien weapons, etc.

3) and somewhat in the fantasy/steampunk range: Gnomes and their creations.  I'm a huge fan of Gnomes with awesome mechanical contraptions (see my take on Wyrmgear and Stonehavens Gnome Titan that I "might" have campaigned for ....for a year or two ). I'd love a set with some Gnome scientists/inventors, Gnome pilots, flying, walking and driving constructs of assorted sizes, mechanical arm and leg  replacement sprues (Gnome sized of course), control panels with Big Red Buttons, lab/machine shop equipment.

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder that this is not the Bones we’d like to see thread or the miniatures we’d like to see thread.

 

Items wished for or requested here won’t be compiled into those lists.

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...