Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Pre-Launch Bones 5 Excitement thread

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, OddMoominOut said:

On a slight tangent how many minis are we talking here, just a single core box no paid extras? The pic of the 4th gives me like 80, but a pair of vids make it up to 100 or maybe I lost count... So.Much.Plástico

Oh, the core box was like, almost 200 minis. Wasn't it? I seem to remember the price per mini being lower than $1 anyway.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

This worries me, it says it affects toys made in China.

 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/01/economy/new-china-tariffs-threat-trump/index.html

Same here.

10% across the board tariff on all remaining non-tariff items produced in China.

Reaper may want to bump up the production schedule for US made minis if this goes on much longer.

Supposed to go into effect September First if no meeting of the minds on a Trade Deal.::(:

Reaper is going to need a Plan B for pricing on the upcoming Kickstarter.

GEM

 

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
tentacles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet production in the USA would cost a lot more than 10% extra, or even 25% for that matter. 

I imagine they are doing numbers on Bones pricing right now though. 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 8:21 AM, Green Eyed Monster said:

Same here.

10% across the board tariff on all remaining non-tariff items produced in China.

Reaper may want to bump up the production schedule for US made minis if this goes on much longer.

Supposed to go into effect September First if no meeting of the minds on a Trade Deal.::(:

Reaper is going to need a Plan B for pricing on the upcoming Kickstarter.

GEM

 

 

On 8/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, dice4hire said:

I bet production in the USA would cost a lot more than 10% extra, or even 25% for that matter. 

I imagine they are doing numbers on Bones pricing right now though. 

 

 

Reaper will of course compare the costs and all and then decide.

But whatever outcome it might mean prices are going up.

KS will still be cheaper than retail.

Add the upcoming Brexit and UK based stuff might become either very cheap to get or maybe more expensive because of customs.

 

I hope this [email protected]#sing contest will end soon and we can get back to normal.

I want my minis to be affordable.

Fortunately I have a few unpainted minis somewhere...See if I can find them, maybe behind these big boxes from Cuetzpal KIngdoms? Or maybe under that big bag of Bones II till IV?

 

 

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 4:02 PM, Doug Sundseth said:

 

Until his hair grows back, he's way too weak.

 

::P:

Great, now I have a mental image of a beholder with a shaggy head of hair.

 

And we still have the unpainted not-beholder in the box, and a roll of greenstuff. :devil:

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Thank you all for your welcome, i apologize for the burden.

 

20 hours ago, Fnordlover said:

Bones 4 Core ended up being 163 miniatures for $100. Hard to beat.

 

On 8/1/2019 at 9:15 PM, redambrosia said:

Oh, the core box was like, almost 200 minis. Wasn't it? I seem to remember the price per mini being lower than $1 anyway.

...So.Much.Plastic...

..................

My god....

 

I bet for a unherard of aberration, or terror, or however we call a  monster with more tentacles that a whole seafood buffet and more agressive than my ex.

Brrrr

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Actually an Ed Beholder and Ron Beholder pair  would be cool.  :lol:

 

Stretch Goal!!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OddMoominOut said:

 Thank you all for your welcome, i apologize for the burden.

No burden at all! Welcome to our little corner of insanity ^_^ 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got around to watching Reaper Live from last Thursday.  Here are the Bones 5 previews they showed:

 

 

Cerberus:

fullsizeoutput_5027.jpeg

 

 

Water Spirit/Genie:   (The water based expansion is looking more likely I'm thinking!)

fullsizeoutput_5028.jpeg

 

Ogre Mage (Apprxmately 48mm/2" tall)   "For an Expansion"  (Oriental themed perhaps?)

fullsizeoutput_5029.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Marid is a really nice sketch.  With the Efreeti and Djinn from Bones 4 Fan Favorites, we just need a Dao to finish the set.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Finally got around to watching Reaper Live from last Thursday.  Here are the Bones 5 previews they showed:

 

 

Cerberus:

Ogre Mage (Apprxmately 48mm/2" tall)   "For an Expansion"  (Oriental themed perhaps?)

fullsizeoutput_5029.jpeg

 

WANT!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...